Keutokki Review (April, 2015)

Thursday, April 09, 2015


Hello you fluffy human being .。;・+ヾ(♥◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ゚:。・+


Today, I will be reviewing the Milk T-shirt from KeutokkiKeutokki is a really adorable online store with really affordable prices and they offer free shipping world wide. My favourite thing about this store would be its really simple. but yet beautiful floral layout; it is extremely easy to access and find your way around. This store also have a really adorable collection of stationery (which is also my favourite collection)!

 I also have a discount code for you all : doriimer for a 12% off your purchase~

Note : Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is based entirely in my honest opinions.



Keutokki have sent this to me on February 4th, before Christmas last year. They have told me that it should take around 2 to 5 weeks for the package to arrive; it is quite understandable as it is free shipping~ I finally received this sweatshirt on February 21st. It took this package around 2 and a half weeks to arrive. To be specific, the shipping took 17 days hehe.

This sweatshirt is placed inside a sealed plastic bag for an extra layer of protection. The T-shirt arrived in no harm or damage, rip-free~

image


This T-shirt is rather soft oh my. It is made from cotton; if you have been reading my reviews all along, you would probably recall that I love the cotton material. This shirt is quite popular right~ It has been in my Tumblr dashboard for quite a handful of times and this urged me to get my hands on one too. The Japanese writing on this shirt means "do your best!" I have no idea how milk is linked to this BAHAHAHH~ But I know it is an adorable T-shirt.

If I have to be picky, this T-shirt is a little see-through. Well, all white T-shirts are see-through-ish. If I had to rate the see-through-ness of this shirt, it would be a 8/10. This T-shirt isn't really thick either. It is basically half the thickness of my pizza T-shirt (here).

However, this shirt totally worth it. I would say that these shirts are approximately $20.00 in other Storenvy's, not including shipping. This shirt is only $14.00 with free shipping world wide.

 image





 Milk T-shirt - $14.00USD + free shipping
Measurements : length - 58cm, sleeve - 57cm, bust - 93cm

I decided to pair this T-shirt with some plain denim shorts. I reckon simplicity is trending right now therefore less is more~ You could wear a pair of converse sneakers with this outfit too. This outfit would be great for running around the city; a day out with friends, a family outing and much more. You could also pair this T-shirt with a dark colour skirt, along with a denim drawstring jacket for some coverage against winds during cooler days. 

image


 Shipping + packaging :      / 5 hearts

 Communication + customer service :      / 5 hearts

  Comfortability + quality      / 5 hearts

 Overall ratings :      / 5 hearts

Another piece I really like from Keutokki. I reckon this T-shirt is a must have because it is adorable and because it is not too expensive. Don't forget that it is currently in the trend train right now hehe. I don't have any major negatives for this T-shirt. As I mentioned before, this T-shirt is a little see-through.

I think that this sweater is a must buy for those who are a fan of sweatshirts as it has a great price and great quality. The shipping is also quite fast for free shipping word wide! You only need to pay an extra $3.00 for a tracked package (with tracking number).

image

Thank you for reading the review up to this point. Also, a huge thank you to Keutokki for sending me this really adorable Milk T-shirt. Don't forget that this store offers free shipping worldwide! I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter. Did you find any eggs? I've never been egg hunting on Easter before.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh! Cute! I've ordered some cute accessories from this store. I hope they came good ^-^
    Nice review btw! Looks super cute on you! I don't usually wear T.shirts, because doesn't look good on me...

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe