Sheinside Review (Pt.3 - July, 2015)

Sunday, July 12, 2015


Hello you fluffy human being .。;・+ヾ(♥◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ゚:。・+  

Today, I will be writing a review for Shein on the Striped Tee, Lace Vest and Drawstring shortsShein is an online store which offers free shipping world wide over $30USD orders and they always seem to be having sales. They also have relatively cheap prices for all of the clothing items within the store.

Note : Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is based entirely in my honest opinions.



The payment email for this package arrived in my mail box on June 15th~ It is sent to be shipped on June 24th. This package then began its journey across the sea to New Zealand on June 26. 3 days later, this package arrived in New Zealand. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to receive the package when they delivered it because I wasn't at home. I finally received this package on July 2nd. This whole process took 17 days!


So starting from the left we have :  Striped Tee, then the Lace Vest and finally Drawstring shorts. They are all wrapped and placed inside a sealed plastic bag for an extra layer of protection~

image


 Striped Tee - $12.50USD(SALE) + free shipping over $30USD
This is a ONE SIZE item~

I am actually rather surprised at the quality of this shirt because this is a pretty decent shirt for a price as low as this. The cotton material is soft and really pleasant against the skin. But the description says polyester ;; I have recently added so many striped items to my closet; it's getting a little out of hand oh my. Anyways, this shirt is longer than I expected and a little bigger too. But it is super comfortable and this is a huge plus!


Something I don't really like about this shirt is that, the collar made the centre of this shirt bunch up a little. It creates this little folds that annoy my eyes ;; I reckon it's because the collar of this shirt is a little too small for the size of the neckline, cause it to bunch up the t-shirt~

Measurements and further information:
Sleeve Length(cm) :16cm 
Bust(cm) :102cm 
Shoulder(cm) :40cm 
Size Available :one-size 
Length(cm) :56cm 
Fabric :Fabric has some stretch 
Pattern Type :Striped 
Sleeve Length :Short Sleeve 
Color :Grey 
Material :Polyester 
Neckline :Round 
Neck Style :Crop

image



I really like the sleeve length because it isn't too short so even if I don't shave/pluck my armpit hair no one can see the bush c: anyways, the shirt is soft and comfy enough to be a pyjama shirt. Yes, it is that lovely. I paired this top with a pleated skirt because the vertical stripes against the horizontal stripes give off a pretty interesting pattern~

image


 Lace Vest - $20.17USD(SALE) + free shipping over $30USD
This is size S~

The material of this vest though, oh my, it's so silky. I thought it was a chiffon material but it is like really smooth fabrics for sexy lingerie //winks// I have always wanted a vest like this, I remember seeing one last year during the summer and I was like - omg must have. It's a super girly and flowy top, It gives off this beachy and bohemian vibe!


This vest has three layers. There are two flowey layers and one lace layer at the very bottom~


You can change the length of the straps! These things are quite rare on vests therefore it's super thoughtful for the designers/makers to add these little, but yet really important adjustment things to the top.

Measurements and further infroamtion:
Color :White 
Pattern Type :Plain 
Neckline :Spaghetti Strap 
Material :Polyester 
Style :Crop 
Bust(cm) :S:90cm,M:94cm 
Length(cm) :S:47cm,M:48cm 
Size Available :S,M

image


I reckon that $20 dollars are a little pricey for a vest. However, if the fabric for this vest is one of those expensive and high quality ones, then it is pretty worth it. I have paired this vest with these super adorable lace trimmed shorts. I reckon that if that particular summers day is a little breezy, I would pair a shawl or a kimono with it. Time to add one of these to my wardrobe!

image


Drawstring shorts - $15.00USD(SALE) + free shipping over $30USD
This is size M~

The denim quality of these shorts are pretty decent. Once again, I reckon $15 is pretty decent for a pair of shorts like these. The quality is quite good! All my denim shorts have zips and it is time to add something different to my collection. 


These shorts don't have a zip! It has an elastic waist part and drawstrings to keep it tight, I reckon the drawstrings actually make these shorts appear more adorable because bows haha.


There are pockets everywhere oh my. Two at the front and two bigger ones at the back. I don't think I would put anything major in them other than my lip balms and hair ties. They are quite useful though.

Measurements and further information:
Size Available :S,M,L 
Waist Type :Mid 
Waist Type :Shorts 
Pattern Type :Plain 
Color :Blue 
Material :Denim Fit 
Type :Loose 
Closure Type :Drawstring 
Waist Style :Street
Length(cm) :S:28cm,M:29cm,L:30cm

image



Well that concludes that I don't have a butt. Anyways I don't think vests goes that nicely with this sort of shorts. These drawstring shorts gives off a more sporty vibe where as the vest gives off a beachy, romantic vibe. Unless you are doing sports on a date? Well you can do sports after, if you know what I mean //winks//

These shorts are a little tight. I wish that I have chosen a size larger aiya. I just manage to fit everything in otl~ The elastic part needs some stretch for these shorts to become more comfortable. The vest is really flowy; it legit moves everywhere. I reckon that you will need to wear a bandeau underneath if because when you bow down, there's a pretty interesting view for other people.

 image


 Shipping + packaging :    / 5 hearts

 Communication + customer service :      / 5 hearts

  Comfortability + quality     / 5 hearts

 Overall ratings :      / 5 hearts

image

Thank you for reading the review up to this point. Also, a huge thank you to Shein for sending me the  Striped TeeLace Vest and Drawstring shorts. Don't forget that this store offers free shipping worldwide for orders over $30USD! Only one more week of holidays left. I have been productive, piano wise. But I need to study for school exams and end of years ;; This is more like a study break than holiday. Oh well, wish me luck!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe