Romwe Review (Pt.1 - March, 2015)

Tuesday, March 03, 2015




Hello you fluffy human being .。;・+ヾ(♥◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ゚:。・+  

Today, I will be writing a review for Romwe on the White Blouse and the Grey SweatshirtRomwe is an online store which offers free shipping world wide over $30USD orders and they always seem to be having sales. They also have relatively cheap prices for all of the clothing items within the store.

Note : Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is based entirely in my honest opinions




I received the "Pay Confirmation" email for this package on January 1st, 2015~ This package was shipped on February 4th, 2015 to New Zealand from China. Romwe also provided me with a tracking number which I found extremely useful during the later stages of the shipping. The whole process took 25 days. I feel like that the took a little longer than normal to be processed.


As you can see from this picture, each item is carefully, neatly folded in to sealed plastic bags~ The plastic bags give another layer of protection. Starting from the left, the items are: White BlouseGrey Sweatshirt, Striped Heart Print Blouse and finally a Red Scarf.

image



 White Blouse - $15.50USD (currently on sale) + free shipping over $50USD
This is size M~

Yes, this is a plain white blouse~ I reckon all that minimalism on Tumblr is affecting the way I am dressing nowadays; I find simple blouses extremely attractive ahh. My favourite part of this blouse would be the "flounce" it has. It adds another level of girliness and makes the blouse appear more feminine too. As you can see from the picture above, there's a little red dash on the front pocket. I don't really understand the purpose of the red dash but I guess it adds a bit of colour? 


I am not quite fond of the texture of this blouse.  The fabric of this blouse seems to be attracting dust and fluffy stuff which annoys me a little. This fabric also feels a little furry, not in a cute and fluffy way though, unfortunately. But anyways, the blouse still looks adorable in these pictures hehe. The colour of the blouse is not a cool white, it's one shade warmed than a cool white ~

More information:


Type :Equipment
Pattern Type :Plain
Sleeve Length :Long Sleeve
Color :White
Material :Polyester
Style :Casual
Collar :Lapel
Shoulder(cm) :S:36cm, M:37cm, L:38cm
Bust(cm) :S:92cm, M:96cm, L:100cm
Length(cm) :S:74cm, M:76cm, L:78cm
Sleeve Length(cm) :S:58cm, M:59cm, L:60cm

image




image

//whispers, I found the left of the middle picture really pretty oh my, it's kinda sexy you know//

This blouse is one of the blouses that goes well with almost anything. I understand that minimalism and simplicity is the new trend at the moment, the design of this blouse goes under those two categories really nicely. As you can see from the last picture, you could pair it with a grey cardigan or slip a loose sweater on top of it!

  Comfortability + quality    / 5 hearts

I actually haven't realised how nice these photos turned out. This blouse fits me really nicely. However, I would prefer it to be a bit more tighter around the waist. The blouse also feels a little see through. The material could be irritating to those who have sensitive skin as it isn't the softest. Because the material of this blouse is rather soft, it doesn't give you that "structure" feel. It looks more casual.

image


 Grey Sweatshirt - $18.33USD (currently out of stock) + free shipping over $30USD
This is FREE SIZE (also known as ONE SIZE)~

One really saddening part is that, there is a little stain on the side of the blouse; can you spot it? When I wear it, the stain is on my right; however, with you looking at the computer screen, the stain would appear to be on your left. The sweater on the stock photos looked quite different too. I feel like that the sweater part (the grey part) is a little baggier and out of shape?


Despite those negatives, the most lovely aspect of this sweater would be the white flouncing parts. There are bits of it around the collar, and at the bottom of the sweater. I guess once again, like the white blouse from above, it adds the "feminine" to the blouse. The material of the grey part is thicker and also nicer than the material of the white parts. There is also a metallic zip at the back of this sweater.

image





//this blouse reminds me of Big Bird from Sesame Street//

This blouse doesn't have many pairings. I guess the safest one would be wearing tight fitting jeans~ You could snuggle into a vibrant scarf for some colour during the winter. As for the shoes, ankle boots or shoes would work just fine.

  Comfortability + quality    / 5 hearts

I guess this would be one of the cases where items from the stock photos look quite different to the item you receive. The sleeves of this sweater reminds me of those bat-sleeves, not the pretty ones. Also, the white flouncing part at the bottom of the sweater seems a little too short and awkward. I think it is because the grey sweater part is too tight around the waist, causing the white part to "flounce" outwards more. Don't be misleaden by these pictures~ They actually don't look as nice in real life.

image

 Shipping + packaging :     / 5 hearts

 Communication + customer service :      / 5 hearts

 Overall ratings :    / 5 hearts

image

Thank you for reading the review up to this point. Also, a huge thank you to Romwe for sending me the White Blouse and the Grey Sweatshirt. Don't forget that this store offers free shipping worldwide for orders over $50USD! I believe that most of you guys would be on winter break right now (?) if it makes your holiday any better, school has not been kind to me //sobs//





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe