Romwe Review (Pt.2 - March, 2015)

Sunday, March 15, 2015


Hello you fluffy human being .。;・+ヾ(♥◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ゚:。・+  

Today, I will be writing a review for Romwe on the Striped Heart Print Blouse and finally a Red ScarfRomwe is an online store which offers free shipping world wide over $30USD orders and they always seem to be having sales. They also have relatively cheap prices for all of the clothing items within the store.

Note : Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is based entirely in my honest opinions




I received the "Pay Confirmation" email for this package on January 1st, 2015~ This package was shipped on February 4th, 2015 to New Zealand from China. Romwe also provided me with a tracking number which I found extremely useful during the later stages of the shipping. The whole process took 25 days. I feel like that the took a little longer than normal to be processed.


As you can see from this picture, each item is carefully, neatly folded in to sealed plastic bags~ The plastic bags give another layer of protection. Starting from the left, the items are: White BlouseGrey SweatshirtStriped Heart Print Blouse and finally a Red Scarf.

image


 Striped Heart Print Blouse - $17.33USD (currently on sale) + free shipping over $50USD
This is size M~

Tadaa~ This top is basically a black and white top with a little red heart. My favourite part is the little red heart hehe. Unfortunately, the heart is not on the left side; unless your heart is on the right side, then it would be on the side of where your heart is. In my opinion, if this top came in a plain white colour or a plain black colour, I would love it more. This is because simplicity is newest trend haha. Also, the stripes can be a little too much sometimes.


Close up to the heart~ As you can see, the heart is in a different material than the rest of the top. I think this is quite a nice touch; it adds a bit of texture. However, if the heart was fluffy, oh my, that would be rather adorable. 

Measurements:


M:Bust:98cm,Sleeve length:50cm,Length:61cm
L:Bust:102cm,Sleeve length:52cm,Length:63cm
Measurements taken from size M,L
Hand Wash Cold

image




Because the top itself is already patterned, in this case - stripes. I thought that a plain bottom would go nicely with the top. You could even wear shorts with this top if you are too lazy to look for a #ootd outfit hehe. I somehow feel like this top is a little hard to pair items with. Maybe because of the stripes~ It suddenly seems a little overwhelming aiya.

  Comfortability + quality      / 5 hearts

Although the design of the top is not at the top of my favourites, the quality of this top is surprisingly really nice. The top may be a little thin for winter, but it is great thickness for early spring and during mid-autumn. The material of this top is soft too; therefore, it is quite pleasant against the skin. The wrist part fits me perfectly; it may be a little tight for some of you (my wrist size fit the smallest Pandora bangle). However, no worries, it is stretchy ish haha~

image


 Red Scarf - $19.99USD + free shipping over $50USD


This is the red scarf~ I actually just realised afterwards that I have a red scarf already... //sobs// Anyways, this scarf is in a maroon-wine red colour. Not bright red if that is what you expected. As yu can see from the picture, the knitting of the scarf is loosely done (Is that what you call it aiya). It is not that thick too~ If you live in really cold winters, unfortunately this scarf may not be for you.

image


//The red scarf and the little red heart is two different shades//

I thought that the scarf and the top "linked" somehow because the scarf is red and the to had a touch of red hehe. I think this scarf is something great to wear during the dull winters. It adds a pop of colour and a whole lot of warmth yay~

  Comfortability + quality    / 5 hearts

Unfortunately for me, I feel like that this scarf is a little small. I can only wrap it twice around my neck and it is not "droopy". It literally looks like a nest BAHAHAHAHHA~ I wanted a bigger and fluffy and thicker nest, I suppose. I wouldn't recommend this scarf; simply because it is a little thin for this price.

image

 Shipping + packaging :     / 5 hearts

 Communication + customer service :      / 5 hearts

 Overall ratings :    / 5 hearts

image

Thank you for reading the review up to this point. Also, a huge thank you to Romwe for sending me the Striped Heart Print Blouse and finally a Red Scarf. Don't forget that this store offers free shipping worldwide for orders over $50USD! I believe that most of you guys would be on winter break right now (?) if it makes your holiday any better, school has not been kind to me //sobs//





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe