Romwe Review (August, 2015)

Saturday, August 15, 2015



Hello you fluffy human being .。;・+ヾ(♥◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ゚:。・+  

Today, I will be writing a review for Romwe on the Doll Collar Shirt, Round Neck Blue Striped Shirt and finally, the Denim Flare SkirtRomwe is an online store which offers free shipping world wide over $50USD orders and they always seem to be having sales. They also have relatively cheap prices for all of the clothing items within the store.

Note : Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is based entirely in my honest opinions.
Unlike my previous reviews, this is going to be a quicker and shorter review!


Before we begin, I shall briefly talk about the shipping and ordering process. This order is placed with Susie from Romwe and the Pay Confirmation email is quickly received on July 14th. The shipping of this package began on July 17th. I finally received this package on July 24th! I am super impressed with this time around as it only took 10 days from placing the order to receving the package. Good job hehe.

image


 Doll Collar Shirt - $10.83USD (ON SALE) + free shipping over $50USD
This is a ONE SIZE item!

 Denim Flare Skirt - $14.33USD (SOLD OUT) + free shipping over $50USD
This is a SIZE XS!

As you can already see from this picture, the shirt is a little see-through. However, I have mentally prepared myself before placing the order with Susie. I've gotten used to how white shirts end up being a little see through and have been pretty picky about white shirts. I am glad that this one isn't too bad. 

The "flare" and "pleated" parts of the skirt seems a little off to me. Maybe it is because of all the fold lines from being in the package for so long. I should find a way to remove all those folds aiya. 


What I really like about the shirt is that it has a super adorable collar! It gives off a really dolly vibe and it reminds me of sailor uniforms as they come with the two shoulder flaps also. I think the little floral embroider around the edge of the shoulder flaps are a nice touch. It kinda also gives off a festive, Christmassy vibe(?) I would personally prefer the two flaps being closer to each other though. 

This shirt feels pleasantly against my palm and the cotten material is lovely agaist my skin. As for the sizing, The body of this shirt is a little weird and awkward. It is wider around the shoulders and then it slims down a little around the waist. The body is more of a getting skinnier trapezium shape and not a rectangular shape. The sleeves are just above my elbow and yes I like that length c:

  Comfortability + quality    / 5 hearts

More information about the shirt:
Size Available :one-size 
Length(cm) :58cm 
Bust(cm) :116cm 
Pattern Type :Embroidery 
Sleeve Length :Short Sleeve 
Color :White 
Material :Cotton 
Neckline :Lapel 
Style :Casual 
Decoration :Embroidery


There's a zip on the side of the skirt~ This skirt actually has a great quality. The denim feels pretty sturdy and thick, probably your normal denim thickness. I reckon one annoying thing is that it creates folds and creases that are pretty hard to remove. The length of this skirt is around five to six cm above my knee caps.

Unfortunately, this skirt is sold out in their store! I think they sell similar ones in America Apparel. But, Hhotaru sells a similar one for a cheaper price hehe. Here is the link click me. Don't forget to use the discount code "daisy10"!

To be honest, this outfit gives off this "farm" vibe omg. I remember uploading this on instagram and thinking about to write "I am about to milk a cow" in the captions. I reckon this outfit along with some cute sandals and a hat would be a great outfit to wear on a date in the parks and gardens. 

  Comfortability + quality     / 5 hearts

More information about the skirt:
Size Available :XS,S,M,L 
Length(cm) :XS:39.5cm,S:40.5cm,M:41.5cm,L:42.5cm 
Waist Size(cm) :XS:64cm,S:68cm,M:72cm,L;76cm 
Pattern Type :Plain 
Silhouette :A Line Dresses 
Length :Above Knee/Short 
Color :Blue 
Material :Denim 
Style :Fashion

image


 Round Neck Blue Striped Shirt - $11.17USD (ON SALE) + free shipping over $50USD
This is a ONE SIZE item!

If you follow me on instagram, you may have seen this to already! I absolutely love this top. The material is amazing, it feels as soft as the clouds. I love the fact that this is blue, it makes me feel like as if I am floating in the sky, blending into one with the clouds hehe. 


I must warn those who do not like thick shirts because this one is not a thin T-shirt. This material has a thin, fluffy layer on the inside. If you live in areas with hot climates then unfortunately this top would not be the one for you. As you can see from the picture, this shirt is quite "heavy", I like how it drapes down naturally when I tuck it into my skirt.

This skirt is orignally from Shein but they are sold out. Aila sells the same skirt! Click me as I re-direct you to the skirt. Don't forget the use "daisy" for a discount~


I really like how this top gives a box-like look. It also helps to hide the fact that my boobs are not that big BHABAHABH~ It is a super comfortable over-sized t-shirt and I would recommend this for lazying around your bedroom, eating at home, pigging out in a cafe. You can actually formalise this top by tucking into some white pants/jeans + an envelope clutch + a deep blue blazer.

  Comfortability + quality      / 5 hearts

More information about the top:
Sleeve Length(cm) :23cm 
Bust(cm) :92cm 
Shoulder(cm) :46cm 
Size Available :one-size 
Length(cm) :64cm 
Pattern Type :Striped 
Sleeve Length :Short 
Sleeve Color :Blue 
Material :Cotton 
Neckline :Round Neck 
Style :Street

image

 Shipping + packaging :      / 5 hearts

 Communication + customer service :      / 5 hearts

 Overall ratings :     / 5 hearts

image

Thank you for reading the review up to this point. Also, a huge thank you to Romwe for sponsoring me the Doll Collar ShirtRound Neck Blue Striped Shirt and finally, the Denim Flare Skirt. Don't forget that this store offers free shipping worldwide for orders over $50USD

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe