Romwe Review (September, 2015)

Sunday, September 13, 2015


Hello you fluffy human being .。;・+ヾ(♥◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ゚:。・+  

Today, I will be writing a review for Romwe on the Blue and White Two Piece, Hollow Long Grey Cardigan and the Dark Blue Denim JacketRomwe is an online store which offers free shipping world wide over $50USD orders and they always seem to be having sales. They also have relatively cheap prices for all of the clothing items within the store.

Note : Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is based entirely in my honest opinions.
This is going to be another quicker and shorter review!

Before we begin, I shall briefly talk about the shipping and ordering process. This order is placed with Susie from Romwe and the Pay Confirmation email is quickly received on August 19th. I finally received this package on August 27th! It took just a bit more than one week which is super impressive considering that New Zealand is pretty far away c:

image


 Blue and White Two Piece - $19.00USD (ON SALE) + free shipping over $50USD
This is a SIZE M!

This set reminds me of those traditional Chinese pots and vases, porcelains! I reckon it is because this set is decorated with beautiful blue floral patterns. It looks elegant and gracious if you ask me. Blue and white are two colours that can do no wrong together!


Unfortunately, this set isn't ideal on me. It is a little too short and fitting for my taste. I would recommend choosing a size L for those who are over 165cm unless you want this crop top effect. I personally don't mind the crop top effect. Also, girls with bigger busts should double and triple check the measurements before ordering because I have a relatively small bust. It fits exactly right around that area for me and this is already a medium. However, I don't really like how the shorts are not high waisted ;;


What I love about two piece sets is how I could wear the top with another bottom and the bottom with another top. I paired this top with a pleated skirt. I reckon it would give a more dainty and pretty effect if it was a chiffon skirt. But I am sure you know what I mean~ The material of this set isn't those expensive look ones. All I can say that it is worth the sale price but not really worth the non-sale price ;;

 Comfortability + quality    / 5 hearts

Further Information:
Suit Type :Shorts 
Pattern Type :Print 
Color :Blue 
Material :Polyester 
Neckline :Strap 
Sleeve Length :Short 
Sleeve Style :Street 
Shoulder(cm) :S:34cm,M:35cm,L:36cm,XL:37cm 
Bust(cm) :S:86cm,M:90cm,L:94cm,XL:98cm 
Sleeve Length(cm) :S:17cm,M:18cm,L:19cm,XL:20cm 
Waist Size(cm) :S:60-68cm,M:64-72cm,L:68-76cm,XL:72-80cm 
Hip Size(cm) :S:96cm,M:100cm,L:104cm,XL:108cm 
Size Available :S,M,L,XL Shorts 
Length(cm) :S:48cm,M:49cm,L:50cm,XL:51cm 
Top Length(cm) :S:38cm,M:39cm,L:40cm,XL:41cm

image




 Blue and White Two Piece - $24.67USD (OUT OF STOCK) + free shipping over $50USD
This is an ONE SIZED ITEM!

I currently have two long cardigans. One is this one and another is a thicker dark grey one for winter. What can I say, girls can never have enough cardigans and cardigans are a must have! I really like the hollowness of this cardigan. It will make a really nice wind/sun-blocker piece during the summer hohoho.



//Please ignore my knee caps they look like really creepy faces otl//

Anyways this is how long the cardigan is! I am 168cm tall and this cardigan goes up to my mid-calve already. It is light and flowey. There are two small cuts on each side of the cardigan also. The sleeves of this cardigan are not the tight fitting ones. They remind me of those bat-winged sweaters, of course, in a cardigan form though.

 Comfortability + quality      / 5 hearts

Further Information:
Size Available :one-size 
Sleeve Length :62cm 
Length(cm) :118cm 
Season :Fall 
Pattern Type :Plain 
Items :Cardigan 
Color :Grey 
Types :Long 
Sleeve Length :Long Sleeve 
Neckline :Cocoon 
Material :Polyester

image


 Dark Blue Denim Jacket - $18.67USD (OUT OF STOCK) + free shipping over $50USD
This is an ONE SIZED ITEM!

This jacket is actually really nice, I was quite surprised by its quality hehe. I have around five denim jackets now otl. Anyways this denim jacket has a more oversized look to it and my previous ones don't c: As much as I like the laid-back-ness of denim jackets, I don't really like the denim material because it is always so cold //sigh//


I really like the design of this jacket. There are two large pockets and these folds by the buttons which I find really cute. This isn't a really thick denim jacket, it is quite light weighted. I am not sure if this is a plus or minus, I guess it depends on the person~ I don't mind it personally. 


I feel like although are are so much going on in this outfit, material wise that is. it actually looks quite pleasing omg. It is probably just me though. Denim goes with the pleated skirt but not so much with the smoothness of the top's material. BUT IT LOOKS SURPRISINGLY NICE TOGETHER.

 Comfortability + quality      / 5 hearts

Further Information:
Fabric :Fabric has no stretch 
Pattern Type :Plain 
Type :Coats 
Color :Blue 
Material :Denim 
Collar :Collar 
Bust(cm) :102cm 
Sleeve Length(cm) :57cm 
Length(cm) :63cm 
Size available :one-size 
Shoulder(cm) :45cm 
Style :Casual 
Season :Autumn 
Length :Crop

image


 Shipping + packaging :      / 5 hearts

 Communication + customer service :      / 5 hearts

 Overall ratings :     / 5 hearts

image

Thank you for reading the review up to this point. Also, a huge thank you to Romwe for sponsoring me the Blue and White Two PieceHollow Long Grey Cardigan and the Dark Blue Denim Jacket. Don't forget that this store offers free shipping worldwide for orders over $50USD




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe