Romwe + Shein (Pt. 1 - October, 2015)

Monday, October 05, 2015


Hello you fluffy human being .。;・+ヾ(♥◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ゚:。・+  

I thought that I would do something different than the usual. This review will include pieces from both Shein and Romwe. It will get jumbled up along the way so I hope that you are able to stay qith me. Hang in there, this is going to be a little longer than the usual~ Let's get right to it!

Note : Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is based entirely in my honest opinions.




 White Embroidered Cami Top - $14.94USD (ON SALE) + free shipping over $30USD

More Information:
Color :White 
Pattern Type :Tribal Print 
Neckline :Spaghetti Strap 
Material :Chiffon 
Style :Vintage 
Bust(cm) :88cm 
Length(cm) :67cm 
Size Available :One Size


Let's start with this piece. I fell in love with the bohemian patterns on this chiffon vest. The material is light and great for hot, steamy days. The straps of this vest comes with these two buckles and you can use them to alter the length of the straps. This vest comes with two layers: an under layer, and another layer that has the pattern sown on. 

I normally fit one sized items and therefore this one is perfect for me. As for the quality of this piece, I wouldn't say it is superb but it isn't terrible either. Of course, there are a few loose strands there and here. The chiffon material is not those really silky, smooth ones. Anyways, it is at adorable vest for those with big and small busts. But if you bend down, you will flash ;;


 Comfortability + quality     / 5 hearts

image


 Vintage Print Kimono - $14.94USD (ON SALE) + free shipping over $50USD
This is a Size M~

More Information:
Shoulder(cm) :S:63cm,M:64cm,L:65cm 
Size Available :S,M,L Length(cm) :S:64cm,M:66cm,L:68cm 
Sleeve Length(cm) :S:17cm,M:18cm,L:19cm 
Bust(cm) :S:128cm,M:132cm,L:136cm 
Pattern Type :Print 
Color :Blue 
Material :Polyester 
Sleeve Length :Short 
Sleeve Decoration :Tassel


I fell in love with his kimono when it arrived. I actually didn't think that this kimono would look so amazing in real life. The quality of this kimono is also really surprising. Surprisingly good c: As you can see from the picture above, the outside has a beautiful floral pattern and the inside is just a normal and plain navy fabric. 

Unlike the other kimonos, this kimono is actually thicker. 
The material is more sturdy too. The tassels give this kimono a great flow and adds a little bohemian to it. The floral patterns gfive this kimono some urbanness(?) I hope you get what I mean ;;


Look at me twirl haha~

 Comfortability + quality      / 5 hearts

 image


 Striped Bow Back Crop Top - $14.94USD (ON SALE) + free shipping over $30USD
This is a Size M~

More Information:
Sleeve Length(cm) :S:22.5cm,M:23.5cm,L:24.5cm 
Bust(cm) :S:92cm,M:96cm,L:100cm 
Size Available :S,M,L 
Length(cm) :S:48cm,M:49cm,L:50cm 
Season :Summer 
Pattern Type :Striped 
Sleeve Length :Short 
Sleeve Color :White 
Material :Polyester 
Neckline :Round 
Neck Style :Casual


I love the back of this top. The bows are adorable and sexy and the same time. These attributes don't normally go with each other but it definitely does in this top! One slight problem would be that if you choose to wear a bra, the bra buckle will show ;; The only undergarment for this top would be a strapless bra~ Unfortunately, those bras don't necessarily stay up right all day. I wouldn't call this a crop top though, it isn't really that short.

But anyways, I've got to applaud this top for its amazing quality. It is soft and pleasant to touch. The bows are securely sown into the striped top and they all look like bows. The back cut is also cleanly cut, the cut is so straight omg ;; If you don't like showing off the back, this top is still a great purchase. You could wear a cardigan over the top ~

I cannot find the exact pair of shorts however I found a similar pair~

 Comfortability + quality      / 5 hearts

image



 Long Beige Cardigan - $29.53USD (ON SALE) + free shipping over $30USD
This is a ONE SIZE item~

More measurements:
Size Available :one-size 
Sleeve Length(cm) :56cm 
Length(cm) :90cm 
Bust(cm) :110cm 
Shoulder(cm) :45cm 
Season :Fall 
Pattern Type :Plain 
Items :Coat 
Color :Beige 
Types :Long 
Sleeve Length :Long Sleeve 
Neckline :Cocoon 
Material :Acrylic 
Decoration :Pockets 
Styles :Casual


This cardigan is so soft and fluffy and cute and everything else~ I reckon it would be a great autumn/fall piece, you can layer anything and everything with it hehe. This cardigan goes down to just above my knees. Pretty long huh? But I think that it is great. It can give me coverage when I wear short skirts hehe. Everything is pretty great about this cardigan. However, the sleeves are a little short ;;


Here's another shot. 

 Comfortability + quality     / 5 hearts

image


 White Chunky Sweater - $29.53USD (ON SALE) + free shipping over $30USD
This is a ONE SIZE item~

More Information:
Bust(cm) :102cm 
Shoulder(cm) :58cm 
Size Available :one-size 
Sleeve Length(cm) :51cm 
Length(cm) :58cm 
Season :Fall Pattern 
Type :Plain 
Items :Pullovers 
Color :White 
Types :Loose 
Sleeve Length :Long Sleeve 
Neckline :Round 
Neck Material :Acrylic 
Styles :Casual


This sweater is amazing. I am loving the items from Shein at the moment ;; The qualities of their items are getting better and better every collab. This sweater is fluffy and loose. It makes me feel like a fluffy polar bear. As you can see from the picture, the sweater is not those tightly knitted ones. It is loosely knitted. I really like this style of knitting because it makes you appear huggable and snuggable ;; 


As you can see from this shot, the sleeves are also a little baggier than your normal sweaters. It will make you feel like a giant polar bear omg so adorable ahh~ There's also a little brown tag on one of the sleeves. The neck of this sweater isn't your typical round neck. It is more further up. This sweater wouldn't block out much wind during cold seasons because it is loosely knitted. I would recommend wearing a thermal underneath it.

 Comfortability + quality     / 5 hearts

image


 Lapel Loose Coat - $28.00USD (ON SALE) + free shipping over $50USD
This is a ONE SIZE item~

More Information:
Fabric :Fabric has no stretch 
Pattern Type :Plain 
Type :Coats 
Color :Apricot 
Material :Polyester 
Collar :Collar 
Sleeve Length(cm) :56cm 
Length(cm) :83cm 
Size available :one-size 
Style :Casual 
Season :Autumn 
Length :Short


I feel like I am maturing with every more adult-looking piece I choose ;; I am no longer young omg. Anyways, I feel like this is a great coat for fall. It is light and surprisingly, it does block a it of wind. I wore this to a pretty windy place not long ago. It gave me quite a few compliments. It also did block a bit of the harsh wind there~ Although it blocks the wind, I don't think it will block you from being cold during autumn and winter as it is quite thin.


I paired this coat with one of my favourite little black dresses hehe. Unfortunately, you won't be able to find this online as I bought this from a local mall. However, you would be able to find similar ones. this coat isn't long, it goes down a bit further than mid-thigh. 

 Comfortability + quality     / 5 hearts

image



 Turtle Neck Crop Sweater - $20.67USD (ON SALE) + free shipping over $50USD
This is a ONE SIZE item~

More Information:
Size Available :one-size 
Sleeve Length :45cm 
Length(cm) :47cm 
Bust(cm) :104cm 
Season :Fall Pattern 
Type :Plain 
Items :Pullovers 
Color :Beige 
Types :Loose 
Sleeve Length :Long Sleeve 
Neckline :Turtleneck 
Material :Acrylic 
Styles :Casual


This is another white sweater. Surprisingly, I don't own a turtle neck top and this is my very first one. I am glad that I chose this sweater. It is relatively warm and the turtle neck acts like a scarf because it is so big haha. The cropped aspect of this sweater means you can wear it with any high waisted skirt. If you wear a bodycon one, you can show off your curves. 

This is a lovely sweater but because it is white, it will turn grey or yellow one day ;; I hope that one day won't come.

 Comfortability + quality      / 5 hearts

image


 Shipping + packaging :      / 5 hearts

 Communication + customer service :      / 5 hearts

 Overall ratings :      / 5 hearts

image

Thank you for reading the review up to this point. Also, a huge thank you to Shein and Romwe for sponsoring me all these items. Don't forget that this store offers free shipping worldwide for orders over $30USD for Shein and $50USD for Romwe



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe