Shein Review (November, 2015)

Saturday, November 28, 2015


Hello you fluffy human being .。;・+ヾ(♥◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ゚:。・+  

Today, I will be writing quite a lengthy review for Shein. This review will include six items! These items are: Pink Round Neck Knit, Black and White Striped Shorts, Striped Crop Top and Long Sleeve Lace Blouse. There is also Black Tassel Crop Blouse which I forgot to include in the banner ;; Shein is an online store which offers free shipping world wide over $30USD orders and they always seem to be having sales. They also have relatively cheap prices for all of the clothing items within the store.

Note : Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is based entirely in my honest opinions.



The pay confirmation email arrived in my mail box on October 30th and arrived on my door step on November 16th. The shipping took a bit more than two weeks! As you can see from the second picture, the items are all wrapped in sealed plastic bags~ The colours of these items are really pretty in the last picture hehe.

image


 Pink Round Neck Knit - $23.69USD (SALE) + free shipping over $30USD
This is an ONE SIZE item~

I really like this sweater ;; I've always wanted a simple sweater and I am glad I found this one! As you can see from the picture on the right, the sweater is actually quite long; goes down to the mid-butt area //is that a phrase// And This sweater fits my long arms perfectly yay!


This sweater is a little pricier than my other items, I think it is definitely worth the price! This sweater is more tight-fitting than my other sweaters and I actually quite like how it hugs my body more. This sweater isn't super thick but it isn't just a thin layer of knitting. This sweater is the kinda that you could wear during autumn in just one layer~

More Information:
Bust(cm) :103cm 
Shoulder(cm) :50cm 
Size Available :one-size 
Sleeve Length(cm) :47cm 
Length(cm) :60cm 
Season :Fall 
Pattern Type :Cable-knit 
Items :Pullovers 
Color :Pink 
Types :Loose Sleeve 
Length :Long Sleeve 
Neckline :Round 
Neck Material :Acrylic 
Style :Vintage 

image


 Pink Round Neck Knit - $15.11USD (SALE) + free shipping over $30USD
This is Size S~

These shorts actually look really good ;; I didn't expect this at all actually. As you can see from the picture, the front of these shorts are in an asymmetric shape thing and the back are your normal shorts. I guess these are also called skorts? Well anyway, it looks quite classy if you ask me c: I mean these shorts can be dressed up or down depending on how you feel. You could also wear these to clubbing //intense winks//


Another item that came better than espected yay! These shorts are made from this super comfortable thick cotton fabric. It isn't stiff and rigid! I also really like the striped pattern on these shorts because it flatters my body BAHBAHA~ It helps to make my body look a little curved rather than straight down hehe. I think that if you don't like blouses, you could definitely pair this with a bralette + a blazer //if you want to dress for a more formal occasion//. You could also wear this with a tight-fitting plain tee or singlet + sneakers for a more casual occasion~

More Information:
Hip Size(cm) :S:84cm,M:88cm,L:92cm 
Waist(cm) :S:68cm,M:72cm,L:74cm 
Size Available :S,M,L 
Waist Type :Mid Waist 
Type :Shorts Pattern 
Type :Striped 
Color :Black 
Material :Polyester Fit 
Type :Loose Closure 
Type :Elastic Waist 
Style :Street 
Length(cm) :S:31cm,M:32cm,L:33cm

image


 Striped Crop Top - $13.91USD (SOLD OUT) + free shipping over $30USD
This is an ONE SIZE item~

This crop top  is surprisingly a loose crop top! I didn't realise how it is oversized until I tried it on so I guess if you are not a fan of loose crop tops then don't purchase this ABHABHA~ But it is really soft and pleasing to touch and there wasn't much loose threads which is also a plus yay.


Something I don't like about this top is that the collar and the bottom hemming is kinda rolled out? As in it isn't those ones where it is perfectly lined and this annoys me otl ;; But I guess the top is meant to be like this~ The length of this crop the length I wan't for all crop tops because it goes down where my shorts start! But then I guess that's also quite long for a crop top too.


If you look carefully on the right hand side picture you would notice the "rolling" collar a bit more. The stripes are also not perfectly straight aiya. But anyways, this crop top with a suspender skirt! I look like people who own an ice-cream or smoothie store haha.

More Information:
Shoulder(cm) :70cm 
Size Available :one-size 
Length(cm) :46cm 
Sleeve Length(cm) :33cm 
Bust(cm) :112cm 
Fabric :Fabric has some stretch 
Season :Fall 
Pattern Type :Striped Sleeve 
Length :Long Sleeve 
Color :Black 
Material :Cotton 
Neckline :Round 
Neck Style :Crop

image


 Long Sleeve Lace Blouse - $18.99USD (SALE) + free shipping over $30USD
This is a Size S~

I actually got this blouse because I saw an Instagrammer wearing this blouse and I fell deeply in love oh my~ This blouse is unfortunately quite sheer, if you wear a white bra it is guaranteed to show through. The material is also really thin so I guess you could only wear this blouse during late springs and early summers ;;


Excuse my rolled sleeves, I can't get them to look right. I would say that I am definitely disappointed at the sheerness of this blouse. I also realised that the lace patterns looks quite different to the one shown in the stock photo and I personally prefer the one from the stock photo ;; So I guess this blouse is a little pricey. But despite all these negatives, I still really like this blouse BHABHABHA, must be true love~

More Information:
Size Available :S,M,L 
Type :Crop 
Fabric :Fabric has no stretch 
Season :Fall Pattern 
Type :Plain Sleeve 
Length :Long Sleeve 
Color :White 
Material :Cotton 
Style :Sexy 
Collar :Lapel 
Shoulder(cm) :S:65cm,M:66cm,L:67cm 
Bust(cm) :S:117cm,M:121cm,L:125cm 
Length(cm) :S:51cm,M:52cm,L:53cm

image


 Black Tassel Crop Blouse - $14.76USD (SOLD OUT) + free shipping over $30USD
This is an ONE SIZE item~

I forgot to put this item in the banner aiya ;; I also really like this piece and yes it is a crop item! I chose this blouse because the overall design gives off a bohemian vibe and these sorts of designs are perfect for summer. First of all it is thin and breezy, second of all, it covers your armpits and you don't have to worry about shaving/plucking/waxing your underarms for that day BAHBAHBA.


This blouse is much darker in person but I had to turn up the exposure so the pattern around the bust area is more visible. I think the pattern is a nice touch to the blouse hehe. The tassels are all tangled up and it is a bit too long for my liking but then it is probably because I didn't tie it up right otl. The material of this blouse is polyester but it doesn't feel like polyester? Well I don't really know what polyester is because it comes in so many different looking fabrics yikes.

More Informtaion:
Size Available :one-size 
Type :Crop 
Fabric :Fabric has no stretch 
Season :Summer 
Pattern Type :Plain 
Sleeve Length :Half Sleeve 
Color :Black 
Material :Polyester 
Style :Casual 
Collar :Round 
Neck Shoulder(cm) :37cm 
Bust(cm) :90cm 
Length(cm) :46cm 
Sleeve Length(cm) :36cm 
image

 Shipping + packaging :    / 5 hearts

 Communication + customer service :      / 5 hearts

 Overall ratings :     / 5 hearts

image

Thank you for reading the review up to this point. Also, a huge thank you to Shein for sending me the Pink Round Neck KnitBlack and White Striped ShortsStriped Crop TopLong Sleeve Lace Blouse, and Black Tassel Crop Blouse, Don't forget that this store offers free shipping worldwide for orders over $30USD! I also wish you guys a late happy thanks giving and I hope you guys had an awesome black friday sale~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe