Hhotaru Review - Alone Tee (November, 2015)

Wednesday, November 25, 2015


Hello you fluffy human being .。;・+ヾ(♥◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ゚:。・+

Today, I will be reviewing the Alone Tee from HhotaruHhotaru is owned by Dita (a very sweet, adorable little girl and a close friend of mine) on Tumblr. Hhotaru is a Storenvy based online store that sells a wide collection of items ranging from topsbottomsshoesbags and many more! For those who are going back to school really soon, I highly recommend you to check out the collection of stationary~

I also have a discount code for you all : daisy10 for a 10% off your purchase~



Note : Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is based entirely in my honest opinions.


I am not quite sure when this package was sent, I think it was sent between the 10th and 12th. Anyway, I am sure about one thing, this package arrived on October 22nd~ I remember that There was no tracking number for this package~ As you can see from the picture above, this tee arrived within the outer mail packaging and inside a clear, sealed plastic wrap.


This tee actually came with a tag that says "CHERRY AKA" on it in captials. The collar of this tee is striped - black and white~ The material of this tee is really soft and silky; it is definitely not cotton though. On the centre of the shirt, there's "ALONE IN THIS FEELING." printed in black.

image


What I love about this tee is that it drapes down really nicely~ Although it is oversized, it doesn't give that harsh, boxy look that some t-shirts give. This tee is really soft against your skin and it is also quite sturdy in my opinion; because it isn't see through and it has a certain thickness to it.


Although the oversizeness of this tee is what I like to have in t-shirts, I don't think it looks particularly nice on me otl/ Anyway, this shirt has a really nice salmon colour - it is the colours of the circles on the right without any editing and under natural sunlight~


This tee shirt has sleeves that go down to around 3-4cm above your elbow. I actually really like the length because it covers my armpit hair when I am too lazy to do anything to it, which it all the time ;; However, because these sleeves are quite big, they can make you look like you have broader shoulders.


Pleated skirts are so popular right now ;; Anyways, this tee easily matches with those essential items in your closet. Skirts, high waisted shorts, jeans~ I chose a pleated skirt because it helps to give off this sporty-ish vibe? Which is also in trend at the moment haha.

image

 Shipping + packaging :      / 5 hearts

 Communication + customer service :      / 5 hearts

  Comfortability + quality     / 5 hearts

 Overall ratings :     / 5 hearts

image

Thank you for reading the review up to this point. Also, a huge thank you to Hhotaru for sending me this adorable Alone Tee. Don't forget that entering the discount code "daisy10" will give you a 10% off your purchase! The first time I reviewed for Hhotaru was during the beginning of the year and can you believe how months have passed and Christmas is already coming up ;; Hope you all have had a wonderful 2015!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe