Shein + Romwe (December, 2015)

Wednesday, December 23, 2015


Hello you fluffy human being .。;・+ヾ(♥◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ゚:。・+  

Excuse my laziness but here is another mash up review for Shein and Romwe. This will be quite a long review because there are 8 pieces to go through but I hope you will enjoy reading this! Therefore grab a cup of milk tea and let's get started~

Note : Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is based entirely in my honest opinions.

image


For Shein : 
Black Buttons-down Scallop Skirt 

image


 Black Buttons-down Scallop Skirt - (SOLD OUT) + free shipping over $50USD
This is a Size L~

Unfortunately, this skirt can no longer be found in Shein because it is sold out ; n ; I am really happy that I chose this skirt in time because it is truly adorable and its quality is top-notch. The scallop bottom hemming makes this skirt more adorable and the golden buttons make this skirt appear more interesting. 


Believe it or not, this is actually a size L skirt and I normally wear size S. This skirt is running on the small side and many comments for this skirt are that it is best to order two sizes up. Although I order a size L, I reckon I should have ordered a size XL because this skirt is quite tight on me. 

Something I found surprising is that this skirt has a zip on the side and the buttons are just decorations! There is also a silky under layer for this skirt and because of this, it is rather thick. One downside to this skirt would be that because material is suede, it is super easy for this skirt to catch dust and fluff. But I still love this skirt, it is just too adorable oh my~

 Comfortability + quality      / 5 hearts
image


 Khaki Button-down A-line Skirt - $16.48USD (ON SALE) + free shipping over $50USD
This is a Size S~

More Information:
Hip Size(cm) :S:107cm,M:111cm,L:115cm 
Waist Size(cm) :S:68cm,M:72cm,L:76cm 
Size Available :S,M,L 
Length(cm) :S:41cm,M:42cm,L:43cm 
Fabric :Fabric has no stretch 
Season :Fall Pattern 
Type :Plain 
Silhouette :A Line Dresses 
Length :Above Knee/Short 
Color :Khaki 
Material :Polyester 
Style :Fashion

 White Stand-up Collar Knit - $15.11USD (ON SALE) + free shipping over $50USD
This is an ONE SIZE item~

More Information:
Shoulder(cm) :36cm 
Size Available :one-size 
Sleeve Length(cm) :61cm 
Length(cm) :58cm 
Bust(cm) :78-100cm 
Season :Fall 
Fabric :Fabric has some stretch 
Pattern Type :Plain 
Items :Pullovers 
Color :White 
Types :Tight Sleeve 
Length :Long Sleeve 
Neckline :Stand Collar 
Material :Acrylic 
Style :Casual



Unlike the first skirt, this skirt is a khaki colour and I am pretty sure it is not polyester, but a striped velvet material. The material of this skirt is certainly not as good as the first skirt; it easily wrinkles up after a wash and it will lose its shape and structure. 

However, for less that $17, it is actually rather decent for its price. This sort of skirt is really popular at the moment so I had to get not one, not three but two similar skirts haha~

 Comfortability + quality    / 5 hearts



This knit is super soft and if clouds made a fabric, it would feel like this. It is also extremely tight-fitting. If you don't wear the correct bra, everyone can see the shape and lines of your bra; which definitely a downside. I reckon it does this because it is rather fitting and the fabric is quite thin. Yes, even a white bra can be seen; therefore if you are thinking about purchasing this, make sure you have a skinned-colour bra! 

Although it is really tight fitting, this level of tight-fitting-ness is actually perfect for me so I guess that's a plus hurhur. I also really like the stand-up collar and the vertical striped pattern this knit has. 

 Comfortability + quality     / 5 hearts

image



 Black and Grey Scarf - $13.99USD (ON SALE) + free shipping over $50USD
This is ONE SIZE~

More Information:
Length(cm) :180cm 
Width(cm) :68cm 
Style :Casual 
Material :Polyester 
Pattern Type :Plaid


This scarf actually hit my nostrils with a really unpleasant smell when I opened the package - n - Anyway, the material of this scarf is super soft and fluffy and fuzzy. I really like the length of this scarf. The colours of this scarf make it easy to pair up with items in my closet hurhur. Despite the strong nostrils-upsetting smell, this is actually a good quality scarf for such a cheap price!

 Comfortability + quality     / 5 hearts

image


 Pink Knitted Cami Top - $13.56USD (OUT OF STOCK) + free shipping over $50USD
This is ONE SIZE~

More Information:
Fabric :Fabric has no stretch 
Season :Fall 
Color :Pink 
Pattern Type :Plain 
Neckline :Spaghetti Strap 
Material :Cotton Blend 
Style :Casual 
Bust(cm) :66cm 
Length(cm) :45cm 
Size Available :one-size


This is one thick knitted cami for summer oh my, it is so adorable and extremely good at keeping heat in dang. This cami is quite a bright pink but it actually looks nice when I wore it haha; I was unsure about this colour when I first opened this package. One thing I worried about was the thinness of these straps; but they are quite sturdy considering they look really delicate.


Although I really like the closed neckline of this cami, the bottom hemming really bugs me. I think because of the knitted material, the bottom hemming lose its "line" really quickly. It is always a squiggly line unless you pull and stretch it.

 Comfortability + quality     / 5 hearts

image

For Romwe :

image


 Black Bomber Jacket - $27.33USD (SALE) + free shipping over $50USD
This is ONE SIZE~

More Information:
Bust(cm) :124cm 
Shoulder(cm) :48cm 
Size Available :one-size 
Length(cm) :68cm 
Sleeve Length(cm) :57cm 
Pattern Type :Plain 
Fabric :Fabric has no stretch 
Color :Black 
Material :Polyester 
Style :Fashion 
Collar :Stand 
Collar Length :Short 
Placket :Zipper 
Season :Fall


This bomber jacket is insanely lovely, words cannot describe my love for this ; u ; and I dislike the colour black a lot because it was never my colour. It also comes in an army green! If you have read my previous Shein review, you would have noticed I already have a similar bomber, but in pink. However, that one is a little see-through so I went for a darker colour this time and I gave black a chance.

As you can see, this bomber has a golden zip. The golden zip actually sparks some life for the jacket because plain black is pretty boring and death-like. The material of this jacket feels like a raincoat oo. There are also pockets on both sides of this jacket!


I love the simplicity of this jacket. Because it is plain, you could go crazy with the insides, for example, a graphic tee would be nice with this jacket. This jacket actually gives off a really bad-ass vibe so it would look great in edgy looks. If I am not wrong, Zara has an extremely similar bomber jacket and this would be a cheaper alternative to that one!

 Comfortability + quality      / 5 hearts

image


 Green Hooded Trench Coat - $33.33USD (SALE) + free shipping over $50USD
This is Size M~

More Information:
Pattern Type :Plain 
Type :Trench Coat 
Color :Green 
Material :Cotton Blends 
Collar :Hooded Sleeve 
Length(cm) :M:58cm,L:59cm 
Length(cm) :M:67cm,L:69cm 
Size available :M,L 
Shoulder(cm) :M:40cm,L:41cm 
Bust(cm) :M:104cm,L:108cm 
Style :Casual 
Placket :Zipper 
Season :Autumn 
Length :Short


This a really pretty army green colour and it is quite decent for this price! However, I wish that I have chosen a size larger because the sleeves are a little short for my liking. This jacket actually have a hole in one of its pockets otl ~ n ~ It also lose its shape after a wash and it wrinkles up quite badly.


The design of this jacket is really lovely but I think it would be more amazing if the length is longer. But I guess I should have read the description more carefully because it does say short. This jacket has a silky under-layer which is another layer to block out icy winds and it comes with a zip and buttons! 

 Comfortability + quality   / 5 hearts

image


 Navy Hooded Polka Dot Coat - $31.33USD (SALE) + free shipping over $50USD
This is Size M~

More Information:
Pattern Type :Polka Dot 
Type :Coats 
Color :Navy 
Material :Polyester 
Collar :Hooded 
Sleeve Length(cm) :M:59cm,L:60cm 
Length(cm) :M:67/74cm,L:68/75cm 
Size available :M,L 
Shoulder(cm) :M:39cm,L:40cm 
Bust(cm) :M:98cm,L:100cm 
Style :Casual 
Placket :Zipper 
Season :Autumn 
Length :Short


Here's another jacket I chose without reading the description carefully. It is an adorable jacket but it is just too short. Like the previous jacket, I regret not choosing a size larger because the sleeves are too short for my liking. Nevertheless, this jacket didn't come with a holed pocket, which is always a plus.


This jacket has a checkered under-layer, as seen from the hood. It is quite thick; therefore it does puff up a bit, making your shoulders appear broader than reality. I still really like this jacket though ; u ; it is really cute hehe.

 Comfortability + quality     / 5 hearts

image

 Shipping + packaging :     / 5 hearts

 Communication + customer service :      / 5 hearts

 Overall ratings :     / 5 hearts

image

Thank you for reading the review up to this point. Also, a huge thank you to Shein and Romwe for sponsoring me all these items. Don't forget that this store offers free shipping worldwide for orders over $30USD for Shein and $50USD for Romwe! A merry Christmas to you all and please have a safe holiday.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe