Hhotaru Review - heart sweater

Monday, May 16, 2016


Hello you fluffy human being .。;・+ヾ(♥◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ゚:。・+

Today, I will be reviewing the Heart  Drawstring Sweatshirt from HhotaruHhotaru is owned by Dina (a very sweet, adorable little girl and a close friend of mine) on Tumblr. Hhotaru is a Storenvy based online store that sells a wide collection of items ranging from topsbottomsshoesbags and many more! For those who are going back to school really soon, I highly recommend you to check out the collection of stationary~

I also have a discount code for you all : daisy10 for a 10% off your purchase~





These sweatshirts were sent on April 24th and Dina kindly provided me with a tracking number. I soon received them on April 30th. The shipping was extraordinarily fast considering that I am located in New Zealand ; u ;. It took less than one week, 6 days to be exact!

As you can see, the sweaters are tightly sealed inside a plastic bag. There are two colours: grey and pink. I chose both of them because I couldn't decide on a colour ahah~

Measurements:
Bust- 116cm
Length- 63cm

image


The cutest places of this sweatshirt is the little heart patches on your elbows ; u ; There are one each side. This sweatshirt is pink so there heart patches are white! The heart patches are made from a different material than the rest of the sweatshirt.


I tucked the sweatshirt into my skirt in this picture ; u ; It is actually quite a bit longer~ I really like the length of this sweatshirt because short sweatshirts look awkward with jeans .-. Anyway, I tucked it into the skirt at the front because it appears more flattering this way!


Hhotaru actually sell these tennis skirts; they can be found here. They also have a wide range of tennis skirts that are super adorable to be paired with basic tees and shirts.


//trying super hard to showcase the heart patches// The "oversizeness" of this sweatshirt makes you look super cozy and these are perfect for autumn months. I cannot wait to wear these outside because New Zealand is currently moving onto the colder months.


There is a hoodie with this sweatshirt but it is covered by my hair ; u ;

image


Tada, this is the grey sweatshirt ; u ; I actually like the grey sweatshirt more than the pink one because it suits more skin tone a little better. Anyway, this pleated skirt if from Mixxmix but is unfortunately sold out. You can read my Mixxmix Haul here!


Once again, the sweat shirt is tucked into the skirt ; u ; Did you know, my favourite way too tuck oversized shirts into bottoms are only tucking in the front bits and leaving the back bits out so they float around.


Tada, this is how long the sweatshirt is! The drawstrings are also rather long. These sweatshirts have a decent thickness and because they are more oversized, you can layer up on the inside to keep you warm during winter.


The grey version has black hearts~ These sweatshirts are super soft on the outside ; u ; However, the texture is a little different on the inside and can be irritating to those who have sensitive skin so make sure you have an underlayer.


This sweatshirt has a wide pocket at the front; can you spot it? I kept covering them up with my hands otl. The drawstrings go down to just above the pocket.


And here is the hoodie part of this sweater! I really like the size of this hoodie because it is more on the oversize side hoho. I don't like it when hoodies fit exactly to my head because what's the point of having a hoodie that acts like a hat .-. 

image

 Shipping + packaging :      / 5 hearts

 Communication + customer service :      / 5 hearts

  Comfortability + quality     / 5 hearts

 Overall ratings :      / 5 hearts

image

Thank you for reading my review. Also, a huge thank you to Hhotaru for sending me these sweatshirts. Don't forget that entering the discount code "daisy10" will give you a 10% off your purchase! I apologise for such a late review on these sweatshirts but I hope that you will like these because they are adorable.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So the material of the inside of the hoodie isn't super soft? I'm okay with it not, it's just I don't like wearing clothes under my hoodies \(;_;)/ Also is the hoodie band at the bottom super loose?

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe