Kawaii Box Review

Sunday, May 15, 2016


Hello you fluffy human being .。;・+ヾ(♥◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ゚:。・+

Today I will be reviewing the March Kawaii Box from BlippoBlippo is an online store that sells hundreds of cheap, adorable, kawaii goods with free shipping. Yes, free shipping!! You could check out the information post here.

Note: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is based entirely in my honest opinions.





I received this box of wonder on April 11th after receiving a shipment email on April 1st, Blippo also kindly provided me with a tracking number~ The shipping took less two weeks, 10 days to be exact.

The box is decorated with a very adorable pink strip with "Kawaii Box" printed on it. I thought this is really helpful because majority of the time, I have no idea where they come from until I opened the box. The items are neatly stacked and covered with a thin piece of paper.

 Shipping + packaging :      / 5 hearts

image


There are a few information sheets regarding item descriptions inside the box along with a thank you card!

image



These are all the items I have received~ I think that subscription boxes are great gift ideas; not only are they surprising to the person who will be receiving these lovelies, but also to you. I guess a negative would be that you will either love or hate the items ; n ;

image


 Panda Eye Mask - $7.54NZD
Isn't this eye mask adorable ; u ; I wished I got these before I went back to China because they come in handy on the plane. It doesn't have great material and there are a couple of loose threads floating here and there. You can secure this eye mask onto your had because there's an elastic band. The mask bit has a decent thickness to block out the light too.

 Ratings    / 5 hearts

image


 Happy Mini Towel - $1.92NZD
I was surprised when this towel was included in the package. Anyway, this towel is super soft and it looks relatively adorable u w u

 Ratings    / 5 hearts

image


Another surprise item u w u This lock is unfortunately useless for me now because I don't use lockers in university. There are also different colours to this lock!

 Ratings    / 5 hearts

image


 Koteshi Mini Notebook - $2.36NZD
 Animal Gel Ink Pen - $2.36NZD
 Chewing Gun Eraser - $1.92NZD
Tada~ There's a mini essential stationary kit. I like how the colours of the pen and notebook match each other. At first, I thought the eraser was actually gun because last time I received lollies. I think the notebook will be great for doodling from time to time and recording random bits such as shopping lists and to-do lists then and now.

 Ratings     / 5 hearts

image


 Emoji Plushe Charm - $3.25NZD
Yay! A plushe ; u ; I actually really like this emoji because it reminds me to smile HAHAHAH it is infectious. It also reminds me of the fact that I have braces... It is super soft and fluffy and of course, really happy.

 Ratings     / 5 hearts

image


 Kawaii Puffy Dogs Sheet  - $2.36NZD
I haven't used stickers in a long long time ; u ; these bring back sweet childhood memories when I stuck stickers all over the walls. I personally don't think these stickers are that worth because they sell cuter ones at the two dollar shop for a much cheaper price~

 Ratings   / 5 hearts

image


I remember these bunny ear hear ties were pretty crazy a couple of years ago. I actually have the exact same one at home ; u ; Anyhow, I thought that bracelet was a pretty unique hair tie until I discovered that it is a bracelet.

 Ratings    / 5 hearts

image


Saving the best for last u w u I still haven't tried this yet but hopefully I will get time really soon. It expires in December so I have plenty of time hoho. These DIY foods have gotten really popular this year and I am super happy to find one in my box!

 Ratings     / 5 hearts

image

Thank you for reading the review up to this point. Also, a huge thank you to Blippo for sending me this mini box of adorableness. I hope that your 2016 is going well so far because can you believe that almost 1/2 of this year is gone already ; u ; And I have one more month till semester break yay.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe