Romwe + Shein (Pt. 2 - October, 2015)

Monday, October 19, 2015


Hello you fluffy human being .。;・+ヾ(♥◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ゚:。・+  

Because of exams and my lazieness, I am mashing things up once again. This review will include pieces from both Shein and Romwe. It will get jumbled up along the way so I hope that you are able to stay qith me. Hang in there, this is going to be a little longer than the usual~ Let's get right to it!

Note : Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is based entirely in my honest opinions.


 V-neck Embroidered Top - $8.90USD (ON SALE) + free shipping over $50USD
This is an ONE SIZE item~

I really love the cut of this top; especially the neck part~ It is also a V-neck at the back. The material is a little sheer and therefore it would be best to wear something underneath or a pretty bra. When I received this top, the side of this top had a rip ;; That's okay though because I can sow it bag together. I reckon this price is pretty good for this top. This is a really light blouse and it will be great for winter. The floral patterns on this top prevents it from looking plain c:

More Information:
Size Available :one-size 
Type :Slim 
Fabric :Fabric has no stretch 
Pattern Type :Embroidery Sleeve 
Length :Short Sleeve 
Color :White 
Material :Cotton 
Style :Streetwear 
Collar :V Neck 
Bust(cm) :100cm 
Length(cm) :54cm 
Sleeve Length(cm) :21cm

 Comfortability + quality    / 5 hearts

image


 Loose pants - $12.67USD (ON SALE) + free shipping over $50USD
This is SIZE M~

These pants looked exactly like the stock photos! It fits me just right and these pants go down to below my mid calf ish. Although these pants are amazing, I don't think it looked nice on me ;; It reminded me of nurses ABHABHABHA~ Don't get me wrong, nurses are wonderful but I guess this outfit just screams "I am a nurse" a bit too loud.


//these photos are slightly slanted ;;//

These pants are super comfortable. The elastic waist part has drawstrings and the drawstrings gave these pants a sporty vibe. The blue of these pants remind me of the sky on a sunny day. It is a really lovely colour in my opinion. Although these pants are great, they are not quite perfect because the sides of these pants are not really nicely sown together ;; but you can't really tell.

Measurements:
Size Available :S,M,L,XL 
Hip Size(cm) :S:84cm,M:88cm,L:92cm,XL:96cm 
Waist(cm) :S:60-74cm,M:64-78cm,L:68-82cm,XL:72-86cm 
Waist Type :Mid Waist 
Pant Length :Cropped 
Fabric :Fabric has no stretch 
Type :Trousers 
Pattern Type :Plain 
Color :Blue 
Material :Polyester 
Fit Type :Loose 
Closure Type :Elastic Waist 
Style :Casual 
Length(cm) :S:80cm,M:81cm,L:82cm,XL:83cm

 Comfortability + quality     / 5 hearts

image


 Check print loose blouse - $13.83USD (ON SALE) + free shipping over $50USD
This is SIZE M~

//yikes all these slanted pictures ;;//
Well grids are the new trend right now ;; I actually don't really like the neck of this blouse but the overall shape is really nice I guess. The material of this blouse is so soft ;; it is a lot better than what I expected~


Something I love about this blouse is that there's this extra flap on top of the buttons to hide the buttons c: Although it doesn't come with a collar but you could add one I guess(?) Tbh, I don't really like long sleeve blouses~ This is way I folded the sleeves, it gives a more casual and breathable vibe. Now looking at this picture, I don't like the belt its too businessy ;;


Of course, you could also wear it as a shawl/cardigan thing with a bralette or a tight fitting vest inside. Out of all the Romwe pieces, this is my absolute favourite c:

More information:
S:Shoulder:39cm,Bust:94cm,
Sleeve length:53cm,Length:64cm 
M:Shoulder:40cm,Bust:96cm,
Sleeve length:54cm,Length:66cm 
L:Shoulder:41cm,Bust:100cm,
Sleeve length:55cm,
Length:68cm 
Measurements taken from size S,M,L. 
Hand Wash Cold 
Type :Equipment 
Pattern Type :Striped 
Sleeve Length :Long Sleeve 
Color :White 
Material :Polyester 
Style :Vintage 
Collar :Collarless

 Comfortability + quality     / 5 hearts

image


 Navy leaves print set - $15.11USD (ON SALE) + free shipping over $50USD
This is SIZE L~

This set looks better in person c: The leave pattern on these two pieces remind me of gold leaf - this thin piece of golden sheet, it also reminds me of Thailand~ This set is bigger than I expected and when I tried it, it is bigger than my expectation. The elastic bit of these shorts are way too big ;; this time I've read the measurements and my waist is 65cm ish. The measurement for large's waist is 60cm to 82cm but it is definately not 60cm to 82cm.


There's a zip at the back of the top which startled me when I tried this set one because the metallic was icy cold aiya. This set is made from quite a thin material; I am glad that I didn't choose the white version. Nevertheless of all these negatives, I still love this set c:

More information:
Suit Type :Shorts 
Pattern Type :Print 
Color :Navy 
Material :Polyester 
Neckline :Round Neck 
Sleeve Length :Short 
Sleeve Style :Street 
Shoulder(cm) :S:33cm,M:34cm,L:35cm,XL:36cm 
Bust(cm) :S:78cm,M:82cm,L:86cm,XL:90cm 
Sleeve Length(cm) :S:15cm,M:16cm,L:17cm,XL:18cm 
Waist Size(cm) :S:52-74cm,M:56-78cm,L:60-82cm,XL:64-86cm 
Hip Size(cm) :S:100cm,M:104cm,L:108cm,XL:112cm 
Size Available :S,M,L,XL 
Shorts Length(cm) :S:30cm,M:31cm,L:32cm,XL:33cm 
Top Length(cm) :S:42.5cm,M:43.5cm,L:44.5cm,XL:45.5cm

 Comfortability + quality    / 5 hearts

image


 Red Floral Chiffon Dress - $14.32USD (ON SALE) + free shipping over $50USD
This is SIZE S~

I love the pattern on this dress ;; It reminds me of the ancient Chinese embroiders~ The floral pattern also looks like falling petals c: I picked this dress because of its pattern and its interesting back. Something that annoys me is that one side of the dress is longer than the other. I wouldn't have mind if it is back long front short, but it is left short right long - -



I picked the smallest size ;; However, the bust area is too big and loose and because of this, the back doesn't look that nice on me. I guess I would have to get it altered yikes. The buckles that alter the straps' lengths are also not super nicely made. Well, I didn't have high expectations for this dress but the pattern is pretty c:

More information:
Season :Summer 
Pattern Type :Floral 
Sleeve Length :Sleeveless 
Color :Red Dresses 
Length :Short 
Style :Sexy 
Material :Chiffon 
Neckline :Spaghetti Strap 
Silhouette :Pleated 
Bust(cm) :S:86cm,M:90cm,L:94cm,XL:98cm 
Waist Size(cm) :S:66cm,M:70cm,L:74cm,XL:78cm 
Length(cm) :S:85cm,M:86cm,L:87cm,XL:88cm 
Size Available :S,M,L,XL

 Comfortability + quality :   / 5 hearts
image


 Black Chiffon Maxi Dress - $22.66USD (ON SALE) + free shipping over $50USD
This is SIZE S~

//excuse my bra otl//
I am super happy with this maxi dress ;; The material is surprisingly lovely and also chiffon is a pretty light material. it is heavy enough to stay "straight"~ the straps are super thin and they appear really delicate, they look like they would snap any minute. The back has a zip and there's also an elastic bit. Overall, the cut of this dress is really nice c:


I am planning to wear this dress to graduation. I've never worn a black long dress before. This is my second black dress~ I am not wearing it with the blazer don't worry ;; But anyways, that's what it'd look like with a blazer; don't choose one with shoulder padding though(?) 

The outfit on the right is what I am wearing to a Halloween, I am a witch. Pretty mainstream huh? I was thinking about to go as Ariana Grande but too much skin would be showing then ._. and I don't want to shave.

More information:
Fabric :Fabric has no stretch 
Season :Summer 
Pattern Type :Plain 
Sleeve Length :Sleeveless 
Color :Black Dresses 
Length :Maxi 
Style :Occasion 
Material :Chiffon 
Neckline :Spaghetti Strap 
Silhouette :Shift 
Bust(cm) :S:82cm,M:86cm,L:90cm,XL:94cm,XXL:98cm 
Length(cm) :S:143cm,M:144cm,L:145cm,XL:146cm,
XXL:147cm Size Available :S,M,L,XL,XXL

image

 Shipping + packaging :      / 5 hearts

 Communication + customer service :      / 5 hearts

 Overall ratings :     / 5 hearts

image

Thank you for reading the review up to this point. Also, a huge thank you to Shein and Romwe for sponsoring me all these items. Don't forget that this store offers free shipping worldwide for orders over $30USD for Shein and $50USD for Romwe


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe