Romwe Review

Saturday, January 30, 2016


Hello you fluffy human being .。;・+ヾ(♥◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ゚:。・+  

Can you believe it's 2016 already?! I think I've had this blogspot for around a year now //celebrates// Today, I will be writing a review for Romwe on the Turtlenek Sweater, Ruffle Vest, Spaghetti-strap Vest and the Strawberry TeeRomwe is an online store which offers free shipping world wide over $50USD orders and they always seem to be having sales. They also have relatively cheap prices for all of the clothing items within the store.

Note : Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is based entirely in my honest opinions.




I have a new watermark thingy u w u

You guys know the drill, I receive the "Pay Confirmation" email and then soon after, the tracking number email. This package is faster than my previous ones because this one was quite urgent haha~ This time, the shipping took two days ; u ; and the whole process took no longer than one week! I am really impressed.

image


 Turtlenek Sweater - $16.33USD (ON SALE) + free shipping over $50USD
This is a ONE SIZE item!

This is a really pretty grey ; u ; I was looking for something in between black and white haha~ That left me with grey. I think this is one of the very few grey items I have and I am glad that I chose this dakr grey. As you can see from the pictures, the knitting is quite tight (I think that's what you call it) and it isn't super thick.


This sweater looks really pretty tucked into a denim skirt! The one I am wearing in this picture is this one. However, it's sold out~ But you can find similar ones on Romwe! It's quite hard to tuck this sweater into skirts, I recommend a half tuck~ It looks more casual and feminine also u w u


This sweater is quite stretchy and you can definitely wear a thermal underneath if it gets really cold u w u The sweater looks really nice tucked in or not tucked in. I guess this sweater is one of this basics but yet rather essential in your closet!


  Comfortability + quality     / 5 hearts

I would have given this sweater a five, if it didn't smell like salted fish and rain - n - The material isn't exactly soft either; it may be irritating for those who have more sensitive skin. However, this sweater is light and the turtle-neck definitely keeps the heat in!

image


 Ruffle Vest - $13.33USD (ON SALE) + free shipping over $50USD
This is a ONE SIZE item!

This is a really pretty vest! I really like how you can alter the length of the straps and the tightening bow bit makes this vest look extra adorable u w u It is a much softer knitted vest than the ones I've gotten before. It is so soft and mushy~


I really like this style of tops because it hides how bony I am and this makes me really happy! Just like the dark grey sweater, this is also a really beautiful light grey. I am not sure if there's ever such a thing, but I think this colour suits the design of this vest a lot!


Here's a close up to the little ruffles u w u I am not quite sure what you can wear with this vest yet but I guess shorts and jeans cannot go wrong woopy! This vest is extremely hot to wear during summer unfortunately - n -


  Comfortability + quality      / 5 hearts

A full on five for this cute vest! Although wearing a bra with this vest is quite a hassle and might I add, painful and annoying, but I guess it's worth the pain and sweat because it is absolutely adorable ; u ; The bow around the neck and the fact that the straps can be altered is a huge plus from me.

image



 Spaghetti-strap Vest - $10.83USD (ON SALE) + free shipping over $50USD
This is a ONE SIZE item!

As you can see, I am in love with monochrome colours lately ; u ; You might remember a similar vest from a few reviews back~ I also have a pink version in this particular style hoho! I like that one so much that I decided to add another one to my wardrobe hehe.


Just like the pink one, this one doesn't disappoint me at all. Because it is a knitted vest, it will be really warm to wear during mid-summer. I recommend wearing this during early summer and even during mid-spring with an outer. I got this checkered blouse from Zara u w u Second Zara purchase and I love it.


I reckon this vest brings out your curves really nicely? Well it flatters my figure and that makes me happy! I am not sure if this would apply to everyone but because it is quite body-hugging, I can garuantee you that this will look gorgeous on you!

  Comfortability + quality     / 5 hearts

I have doubts for this one because the pink one's knitted thread thing went a little crazy. I guess this vest can easily nook onto anything and become an un-erasable mess ; n ; It is also really warm during summer; well, what do you expect from a knitted vest huh HAHAHA~

image


 Strawberry Tee - $10.83USD (ON SALE) + free shipping over $50USD
This is a ONE SIZE item!

I've always wanted this tee ; u ; I remember seeing this top on Mixxmix and I immediately fell in love because it is super adorable. Although this is probably a replica, but it is good enough for me u w u I like how there's a strawberry with "berry nice"~


This top is a little see-through and the neck line is a little out of shape~ I guess I don't mind those bits because it is too adorable ahhh ; u ;


Finishing with a maroon skirt to match the strawberry u w u I got this skirt from Romwe also! However, I believe it's sold out and it's not likely to restock anytime soon ; n ; But you can definitely find alternatives from my other sponsors!


  Comfortability + quality      / 5 hearts

Although it is a little sheer and there are loose threads around the strawberry, but I'll give it a five because the material of this tee is really pleasant to touch and ofc, it is too adorable to say no to!

image

 Shipping + packaging :      / 5 hearts

 Communication + customer service :      / 5 hearts

 Overall ratings :      / 5 hearts

image


Thank you for reading the review up to this point. Also, a huge thank you to Romwe for sponsoring me the Turtlenek SweaterRuffle VestSpaghetti-strap Vest and the Strawberry Tee. Don't forget that this store offers free shipping worldwide for orders over $50USD! What a wonderful way to start 2016 u w u I hope you guys are enjoying a brand new year and another eleven months to go~



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe