Shein Review

Monday, February 01, 2016


Hello you fluffy human being .。;・+ヾ(♥◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ゚:。・+  

Have you noticed the new banners and watermarks? Today, I will be writing another review for Shein. This review will consist of five items! Shein is an online store which offers free shipping world wide over $30USD orders and they always seem to be having sales. They also have relatively cheap prices for all of the clothing items within the store.

Note : Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is based entirely in my honest opinions.




This Shein package arrived one day after my Romwe from January and the orders for both of these packages were completed on the same day. However, the shipping for the Shein caused the package to arrive one day after. It is still really speedy compared to all my other Shein packages! Everyone arrived in less than one week, including the processing time.

image


 Vertical Striped Jumpsuit - $28.84USD (SOLD OUT) + free shipping over $30USD
This is a Size S.

//excuse my really weird looking butt, I wore my pyjama shorts underneath this jumpsuit because I was too lazy to take them off u w u//

Unfortunately, this jumpsuit is sold out ; n ; however, I am sure you can find a favourite from Shein's huge collection of jumpsuits here! I am super happy I got my hands on these because when I set the order, there were only a limited quantity left. I think this jumpsuit looks really elegant and classy due to its material and design. 


Although this jumpsuit looks really pretty, there are some technical problems with this jumpsuit. The straps of this jumpsuit have to be altered every now and then because it loosens up really fast; one stretch and the buckles will fail their job ; n ; However, this jumpsuit has great quality despite this technical difficulty haha. If I remember correctly, there's a smoother underlayer on the inside!

  Comfortability + quality     / 5 hearts

I really this jumpsuit and I would have given it a full mark if it weren't for the annoying buckles ; n ; imagine having to alter if every ten minutes because of moving around, what a hassle - n - However, the quality and material seems sturdy and this is a plus.

 image


 White Cami Top - $9.99USD (ON SALE) + free shipping over $30USD
This is a ONE SIZE item.

I am actually really surprised at the quality of this top! It is a lot heavier than expected so it drapes right down. There are two layers to this top: a vertical striped outer layer and another layer right beneath it. Although there are two layers, I would recommend wearing a nude bra because any other colour will show; it is still a little sheer imo.


I think this to will go great during formal occasions because it is simple and elegant! However, the way the straps are attached to the body of the cami bugs me quite a bit ; n ; Also, the straps are quite long and you may have to alter it to prevent any boobs from showing haha~

  Comfortability + quality    / 5 hearts

Three hearts because it is a little sheer and the straps are a bit too long, with no way to alter it other than cutting bits off. However, this top has such a gorgeous design and the way it drapes down is simply beautiful u w u

image




 White Round Neck Knitted Sweater - $22.49USD (ON SALE) + free shipping over $30USD
This is a ONE SIZE item.

Another white item added to my closet! I was disappointed at how the round neck isn't technically round because it was all out of shape when it arrived. However, I am surprised at how it became like little waves/frills and I find that pretty adorable haha~


This is an oversized sweater! It is really big ; - ; It covers my butt and it is really oversized imo. I am not quite sure how I am feeling about this yet but I hope it will be a good one! This knit isn't super thick, it does have a decent thickness and I think it should be enough for New Zealand winters, ofc, with another jacket on top.

  Comfortability + quality     / 5 hearts

This sweater has a really fishy smell when it arrived and I hated it ; n ; It is gone now, after a wash. I am also a little disappointed at how it is much more oversized than it seems on the stock photos. Overall, it is a great sweater, just not a perfect one.

image


 Pink Turtle-neck Knit - $15.45USD (ON SALE) + free shipping over $30USD
This is a ONE SIZE item.

//I have not idea what I am doing, I am so sorry you had to see this BHAHABAHBAA//

I wouldn't exactly call this "pink", maybe a super super dull colour with a touch of pink. Anyways, this knit is a lot thicker than my White Turtle Neck from Shein! It is a perfect, body-hugging turtle neck for winter! The way the sleeves and the body of the knit is connect gives you this small shoulder padding thing by the way~


I mean this turtle neck looks a lot better on person u w u and it is really warm. The neck part is actually quite long and I have literally a giraffe neck so please keep this in mind before purchasing! Anyway, this basic knit is great because you can wear this with everything; maybe not summer shorts though because what would be a little silly u w u

  Comfortability + quality      / 5 hearts

Given the quality and how it looks really nice on person, I am giving it a full five hearts! This may be a little tight when you try it on the first time but after a several washes, I think it should fit you all just fine!

image


 Colour Block Loose Sweater - $15.45USD (ON SALE) + free shipping over $30USD
This is a ONE SIZE item.

This reminds me of a cheerleader's jumper u w u That is the reason why I got this haha~ Well, I don't have the flexibility or the face to be one so I got something that resembles a cheerleader; jks jks. This sweater has a furry underlining on the inside and this can keep you warm and fluffy during the colder days hoho.


However, this sweater shreds - n - Anyways, it is aesthetically pleasing on the outside and it is just a casual sweater to go well with almost anything. I wouldn't recommend wearing this out on a formal event though ; n ;

  Comfortability + quality    / 5 hearts

Shredding is a huge nono for me so two hearts gone. However, the fabric is really soft and the quality of this sweater is pretty decent. The design of this sweater is also very unique and interesting!

image

 Shipping + packaging :      / 5 hearts

 Communication + customer service :      / 5 hearts

 Overall ratings :   / 5 hearts

image

Thank you for reading the review up to this point. Also, a huge thank you to Shein for sending me the Vertical Striped Jumpsuit, White Cami TopWhite Round Neck Knitted SweaterPink Turtle-neck Knit and Colour Block Loose Sweater, Don't forget that this store offers free shipping worldwide for orders over $30USD! I also wish you guys a late happy thanks giving and I hope you guys had an awesome black friday sale~




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe