Stationery Haul

Sunday, February 07, 2016


Hello you fluffy human being .。;・+ヾ(♥◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ゚:。・+  

Many of you may or may not know that I went back to China earlier this year! And ofc, China isn't complete without a haul on Taobao so I thought I'd share the stationery part of my Taobao shopping with you u w u I actually didn't get my hands on a lot of stationery from Taobao because I bought a small box full of pens from stationery wholesale stores~ The items I got belong to different Korean brands!

Note : This is not a sponsored review, this review is based entirely in my honest opinions.



Here are the six items I bought! I would've gotten more items but I spent too much on Polaroid films and last year I spent too much on ball dresses so I was on a budget ; n ; Anyway, these things may seem quite familiar to you! I've actually edited some pictures for some of these items hoho. 

Before we start, I just want to say that I read through comments for every item I ordered and I can assure you that they are the actual ones. This is because Taobao do sell quite a handful of fake items. The store owners of the places I bought from are certified to resell these Korean brands. 

If you wish to order from Taobao, I recently found out that there's a Taobao service on Tumblr called Taobaobun! I do trust this one because she's the owner of Meinu Store (which closed down due to personal issues) and now the owner of Lemonbun~

image


Iconic 2way Pastel Pen

I've edited pictures of this item before and I wanted to get my hands on these since the time I saw them in a Korean online store! These are double headed highlights and one pack includes fives colours. This series of pens are from a brand called Iconic and they actually come in three sets of different shades. 

Notice how the centre of these pens are grey? Well there are bright blue centred ones, blue-grey centred ones and finally my grey centred ones. Basically, the blue centred ones are the brightest colours and mine are the lightest colours.

Size: 155mm x 10mm


The colours are (from left to right) :
Lovely pink, Apricot Beige. Lime Yellow, Aqua Blue. Pale Lavender

These are all really beautiful pastel colours ; u ; my favourite is actually pale lavender. Lime yellow is a greenish yellow, not as yellow as shown in the picture above~ I had to buy another yellow highlighter haha.


This pens have two ends and this is the finer end~ The finer ends' all have those normal lids. The ones that have a bit that's longer so the pens can cling onto papers.


This is the much thicker end~ These ends don't have those extended bits on their lids!

image


Iconic Colour Twinpen

I am not sure if I have edited these pens before but I've definitely seen them before finding them on Taobao! These are another set of Iconic double headed pens. I actually have no idea and use for these pens otl. I got them because they look really functional and adorable~

Size: 142mm x 12mm x 9mm


This side's lids have those hook thingys~ The colours are green, red and black!


These pens give off really thin strokes because they are 0.4mm. They are really easy to write with and this I like ; u ; It is super smooth but I thought that at first it would be a little hard to write with but I was wrong~


This side's lids have no hook thingys~ The colours are yellow, and brown.


The brown and blue is really nice but I have no idea why there's a yellow ; n ; The yellow is quite hard to see and I guess. I actually really like red and blue on the same pen because I write with blue pen and do all my other things with red (underlining and titles). There were comments saying how black and red should be together but I guess that comes down to personal preference.

image


Wish Blossom, Mind Double Pouch - Indie Pink

This is a really expensive pencil case RMB-wise - u - But it is so simplistic and elegant, I just had to have it. Another pencil case to my pencil case collection I guess. This pencil case is from a Korean brand called Donbook. It comes in a variety of colours but I chose Indie pink hehe.

Size: 210mm x 90mm x 40mm


The material is super soft. I've never gotten such a good quality pencil case! I was really surprised u w u pleasantly surprised that is. This pencil case feels like it is triple layered(?) By this I mean that there the pink outer fabric on the outside + a fluffy foam thin layer + a polka-dot fabric.


I can't even- this zip is perfectly sown on! No loose threads floating around, not loose bits sticking out. I haven't even met a clothing item this nicely hemmed otl.


This little braid came along with the pencil case! Every colour has a different coloured strap. Isn't that thoughtful ; u ; This pencil case makes me so happy. It is officially my favourite pencil case //dies// Oh by the way, I chose indie pink because it already have this dusty look so I won't feel guilty if it gets dirty hoho. However, I have a feeling this braid will get dirty really fast.


This is the polka dot fabric I talked about~ The inside is layered with this adorable polka-dot beige fabric. Now I think about it, the inside is definitely going to get dirty - n - Anyways, there's another zippy pocket on the right and a net pocket on the left. If you use this as a make up pouch, you could put eye-liners, mascaras, brow pencils in that net pocket.


Close up! There's the net pocket woopyy, can you see it u w u


Now how many pens can this pencil case fit? Take a guess! Was it 30? This pencil case fits around 30-32 pens in total and it can zip up fine. I mean, no one carries around that many pens so you can chuck in a glue stick, a pair of scissors, a lip balm or maybe a small hand cream u w u

image


2016 Piyo Diary - Rabbit's Garden

This planner is cheaper than my pencil oh my u w u Anyway, I actually bought two! I am not sure if you guys have seen this diary on my spam Instagram account but I also bought the Flamingo one for my friend's birthday hehe. Let me link you but you can hardly see it otl.

Size: 150mm x 210mm x 10mm
Comes with a PVU cover.


This is the back of the planner! I am just going to post a lot of photos of this planner because it is way too adorable for words. One picture says millions of words so of we go!


This planner came with a really cute bunny book mark! The book mark is really useful because this way, you won't have to try and find the the page you are one~


I guess this would be the official first page of this planner~ It says "2016 PIYO DIARY".


When you turn to the next page, it is a full on 12 month calender of 2016~


There's also a 2016 goals page which I have not filled out yet ; u ; will do soon though!


Then there's the yearly planner~ I guess you can't write much in it because the rectangles are super small for lots of English. I'll probably write birthdays in it though~


Close up to the yearly planner page~


Every month starts with a monthly calender where you could write important events~


And then there would be a feature page before the actually weekly planner!


I would say that there isn't enough space to write things you need to do everyday for university. Unless I write super small that is. I actually regret getting this now ; n ; I want a daily planner because weekly planners are a little limited in my opinion.


Every month has these adorable little drawings on its corners. There are also smaller drawings on other corners~


Before we move onto other pages, I just want to say that every month has a different theme. 


After twelve months. there are more pages for notes. 
The first picture is just blank pages with "note" written on the left corner of every spread.
The second picture is pages that have grids.
The third picture is "check list" pages!


This is the last actual spread of this weekly planner!


You could write in your personal details here u w u

image


Iconic Pattern Knock Pens V.2

I've edited a picture for this pen u w u Actually, for this whole series of pens too! This is such a delicate and dainty looking pen omg. I got this pen because I really like the design and the pattern is just too adorable. This pen is from Iconic also!

Size: 140mm x 10mm


Here's a close up to the pattern and this Iconic logo patch thing. This bit is actually quite suspicious because it is a little blurry and it says in the description area that it's made in China hmmm. Anyway, this pen is made from ABS plastic!


It is a black pen and it writes really smoothly and the stroke size is really thin!

image


Daily pen - Raspberry

I got this pen because it has raspberries on it u w u It's a one time passion thing, I don't know why I got it though, maybe it is for that reason. Anyway, this pen is from a Korean brand called Daily Like! It is cheaper than the previous Iconic pen though.

Size: 145mm x 12mm


Here's a close up to the bar code area, this brand is promoting itself BHABHABHAA~ ABS is a really good quality plastic so I have a feeling this pen will last long but I am not sure if the ink will last long with the pen ; n ;


Once again, this pen has black ink and the stroke is really smooth and thin! It is really light weighted too. Now I look at the pen, it actually looks really adorable haha.

image

I guess this concludes my small Taobao stationery haul u w u thank you for reading and scrolling all the way down to the bottom. My aunty said that some of these things really aren't worth it but I guess for the quality, I really can't say much~ I wish you all a lovely Chinese New Year and may your goals and aspirations come true! Have a wonderful February~


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. How can I shop on TaoBao if I don't know Chinese? Do you have any tips?

    Thank so much.

    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can~ I've mentioned about Taobaobun above u w u

      Delete
  2. Hello, do you know if I can have it delievered in Europe? And if it costs more? I don't speak the language, therefore I'm quite confused haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rabbit diary looks so cute! Sometimes you can find heaps goodies and kawaii stuffs on Taobao^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! the planner especially, has a simple design. Definitely my style ;;

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe