Blippo Review (January, 2015)

Thursday, January 01, 2015


Hello you fluffy human being .。;・+ヾ(♥◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ゚:。・+

Today I will be reviewing a few small, but yet adorable items from Blippo Blippo is an online store that sells hundreds of cheap, adorable, kawaii goods with free shipping. Yes, free shipping!! You could check out the information post here.

Note: Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is based entirely in my honest opinions.

image

This little package of adorableness arrived at my door step on December 11th, 2014. However, Nobody was home to sign the package. I finally received this package on December 15th! 
Blippo have messaged me saying that they'll send the package soon on November 27th, 2014.

 I am guessing that this package was sent off around the end of November. If that is the case, the shipping took less than two weeks! I think that it is pretty impressive; considering that the shipping is free~

image

image

image

image

Out comes everything inside the package~ There is an A4 paper that is similar to a receipt, there are some Christmassy stickers for the Christmas Season; there are two Blippo keychains; a whole bunch of white plastic puffs and of course, the two adorable charms and pocky sticks nom nom~

image

image

image

Measurements: 15cm x 8cm x 2cm

I am sure most of you guys have heard of this snack. It is the famous Pocky sticks! These are biscuit sticks coated with a layer of chocolate. I gave this packet of deliciousness to my little sister because she has always been a huge fan of Pocky sticks. 

I personally wouldn't buy food from online because there are quite a few Asian supermarkets around the area of where I live. It is also a little too expensive compared to the ones that are sold here; it is around four times the price of Pocky sticks that are sold here. 

 Ratings   / 5 hearts

image

image

image

 Neko Plush Charm - $6.13NZD
Measurements: 9cm x 7cm x 4cm

This is the most adorable charm I have seen all year //melts from all the cuteness// It reminds me of Pusheen too. I love how soft and fluffy it feels. The details of this neko's face is also quite nicely and neatly sown; no loose threads! I can't stand loose strands of thread on details like this; I think it ruins the item completely. 

There is also a big hanger-thing(?). The hanger part of this plush is made from metal; very good quality metal. It is connected to the charm by a small fabric hole. I think that as long as you don't pull on this charm everyday, this charm should be good enough to last for a very long time!
You could add this to your pencil case, school bag, almost anything that has a something that allows this to be hanged on for another level of c u t e n e s s !

 Ratings     / 5 hearts

image

image

image

Measurements: 4cm (diameter)

Did your heart just go "aww~"? I've got to agree, this is yet another super adorable charm. I really love the overall design of this charm and all the little details : the colourful sprinkles, the pointed ears, the two red circles of blushes. I guess one thing that irritates me a little is how the colour of the mouth is beginning to fade~ Maybe life is a little jealous of this little thing being too adorable.

Unfortunately, a few sprinkles of this doughnut fell off when I took this little thing out of its plastic bag. I am not quite sure what animal this is; it may be a cat because of the pointed ears. Would you like to have a guess in the comments section?

 Ratings    / 5 hearts

image

image

Here is a family photo of all the sponsored item within this package~
image


 Shipping + packaging :      / 5 hearts

 Communication + customer service :      / 5 hearts

 Overall Ratings     / 5 hearts

I feel that these items may be a little too pricey for some of you guys and me, if I were to purchase them. For example, the Pocky sticks. However, Blippo has free shipping worldwide! I think that the free shipping part kinda out-balances the little overpricyness haha. Also, Blippo always have these amazing sales and you will always find something that is cheap but yet has the adorableness beyond this world.

My favourite item within this package would be the Neko Plush Charm. Even though the size surprised me a little, it is a little plush with excellent quality. It feels extremely soft. For those who are fond of this purple colour, this charm is also available in pink, blue and beige.

image

Thank you for reading the review up to this point. Also, a huge thank you to Blippo for sending me this mini box of adorableness. I hope that your 2015 will be full with wonders and beautiful moments. Best wishes with whatever you are doing and know that we are all fighting along side you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe