Stylemoi Review (Pt.1 - January, 2015)

Friday, January 09, 2015


Hello you fluffy human being .。;・+ヾ(♥◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ゚:。・+  

 Today, I will be writing a review for Stylemoi on the beautiful Cross-strap Lace JumpsuitStylemoi  is an unique, online clothing store with a huge collection of different styles such as such as street style essentialssnuggle up in cool sweatersparty like it's 3012 and much more! Not only is this, they offer free shipping worldwide~ Something different about this store is that they have a special page full with different blogger's co-ordinations with their items.

Note : Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is based entirely in my honest opinions.



For this package, I received its order placement email on December 23rd, 2014. I later on received its shipment email on December 27th, 4 days later~ Stylemoi also kindly provided me with a tracking number which I found extremely useful during the later stages of this package's shipping. This little box of wonders finally arrived at my door step on January 6th, 2015. The shipping only took 10 days! I reckon it is really speedy considering that it is free shipping + tracking number hehe.

The items arrived within a solid plastic box. My favourite part of this is how the box has a Stylemoi logo and the word "Thanks" on it. I think it is really sweet and thoughtful of them. Not only is this, it makes this package look more unique and different from the other packages I have received.


The items were wrapped in sealed plastic bags; each of them have their own bar-code and name stuck onto the bags. The jewellery was placed within a little bubble-wrapped pouch; the bubble wrap ensured another, stronger layer of protection. There was also a receipt-like paper that come along with the items. I was a little surprised to see all of these items fitted into such a small box.

The items are : Retro Ring Set (placed inside the white bubble-wrapped bag), Cross-strap Lace Jumpsuit (placed in the plastic bag behind the ring set), Draw String Trench Coat (the last one of the pile).

image



I fell in love with this jumpsuit the second I saw it. It is dainty, girly, flirty and of course really lacey hehe. The design of this jumpsuit is really unique too; I haven't seen anything like this one from where I live. 


The most interesting part of this jumpsuit would be the cross-straps. However, it is quite confusing at first as you don't know which strap goes wear and the whole lot just looks like a maths equation. The "cross" of the straps can either be at the front, or at the back. The straps had quite a few loose threads and they seem rather delicate too. I am quite afraid that they would break and detach themselves dun dun dun.


There is a zip on the side of this jumpsuit~ It is quite hard to zip up and down actually. I guess it is because it keeps getting caught with the lace around it. 


The material of this jumpsuit is really soft and it feels lovely. I think the lace pattern of this jumpsuit is what makes the jumpsuit appear more girly. There are also frilly parts at the end of this jumpsuit, which adds a bit more flirtiness. There is an under-layer so don't worry. The under-layer is a more silky and a really soft material.  It will not irritate your skin!

image






 Cross-strap Lace Jumpsuit - $39.99USD + free shipping
The one I am wearing is size M.


I think that this jumpsuit would look great with coats as the coats help to "weigh" the jumpsuit down as the jumpsuit is quite flowy and light. It also gives a more classy look. //I guess I find coats really classy// If you feel like that this jumpsuit is a bit plain at the front, you could "switch" and place the cross-part of the straps at the front. From looking at the stock photos, I have a feeling that it is designed to have the cross at the front.

If you are wanting a more formal look, you could pair this jumpsuit with a black blazer. Add in a metallic golden belt for a bit more shine.  As for the shoes, simple black heels or nude-coloured wedges should do. I wouldn't go too much for the shoes. If you are fan of edgy looks, I reckon pairing this with a leather jacket and some ankle length boots should do.

image

 Shipping + packaging :      / 5 hearts

 Communication + customer service :      / 5 hearts

  Comfortability + quality     / 5 hearts

 Overall ratings :      / 5 hearts

I feel like that this jumpsuit is a bit too short for me; because of the length, it resembles lingerie a bit too. I am not a huge fan of how the zip was attached to this jumpsuit as there were a lot of loose threads around that area. However, the material of this jumpsuit is really soft and pleasing to touch. Not only is this, the under-layer is a more silkier material which prevents our skin from itching and becoming irritated. 

Despite those small negatives, I really love this jumpsuit. I love how simple but yet beautiful it looks. This jumpsuit reminded me of the famous white dress that belonged Marilyn Monroe. I especially like the two other straps (not the shoulder straps) as it gives off a more modern look as well as giving the front a bit more support to prevent them from slipping. They also keep the jumpsuit from looking too plain.

image

Thank you for reading the review up to this point. Also, a huge thank you to Stylemoi for sending me this elegant Cross-strap Lace Jumpsuit. Don't forget that this store offers free shipping worldwide! I hope that everyone's 2015 is off to a wonderful start. Don't worry, only around 300 days till Christmas again. You will make it! We will be fighting along side of you~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe