Aiseu Review (January, 2015)

Thursday, January 08, 2015


Hello you fluffy human being .。;・+ヾ(♥◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ゚:。・+

Today, I will be reviewing the Spade Queen Varsity Jacket from AiseuAiseu is another really lovely online store and they offer free shipping world wide. Also, they have new items every week, therefore it is a must to check this store out. This store not only sells clothing, they also have a collection of  make up/skin care and my favourite collection, really adorable plush toys!

 I also have a discount code for you all : doriimer for a 5% off your purchase~

Note : Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is based entirely in my honest opinions.



The person I talked to throughout the ordering process was Pinpin, I reckon she has a really adorable name hehe. She's the one who patiently answered all my annoying little questions. I received an e-mail from Pinpin saying that the package was shipped three days from December 17th, 2014. She also sent me a tracking number for this package which I found really useful throughout the shipping stages. This package arrived at my door step on December 30th.  The shipping took less than 2 weeks, 12 days only! This is really speedy for free shipping, I reckon. 

The jacket was wrapped within a sealed plastic bag for an extra layer of protection hehe.

image


This jacket has a really pretty pink colour. My favourite part would be how the collar, the sleeve parts and the bottom hemming are a different colour. Not only it adds another colour to the jacket, it also helps the jacket to escape from the "suffocating" pink, if the jacket was plain pink.

The material of this jacket is a little different to what I expected. It is quite thin and less "structure-looking" comparing to the ones shown in the stock photos. However, the shape of this jacket is quite similar to the one shown in the stock photos, when you wear the jacket that is,


As you can see, the grey parts of this jacket are a stretchier and a different material. It also adds a bit of texture to the jacket as the pink part is a really smooth material. The buttons of this jacket is also pink. The jacket came with a tag. I think this is the tag of where the jacket is originally from~


The most eye-catching part of this jacket would be the back, how it is a picture of the hearts queen; not spade~ There are also two black heart elbow patches on both of the sleeves; which I think is rather adorable. I think the sweater would look as cute without the hearts queen backing if there were elbow patches hehe. 

image




 Spade Queen Varsity Jacket - $30.00USD with free shipping
Measurements : Bust - 106cm, Length - 72cm, Sleeve - 46cm

I decided to keep what I wore inside the jacket simple, just a plain striped singlet and a black tennis skirt as I wanted to leave the wow factor on the jacket. For those who are not a skirt person, you can wear any plain, tight cotton shirt with a pair of high-waisted denim shorts. I would recommend wearing a more body-hugging top as the jacket is loose itself, wearing a loose top would not flatter your body figure as well~

image

 Shipping + packaging :      / 5 hearts

 Communication + customer service :      / 5 hearts

  Comfortability + quality     / 5 hearts

 Overall ratings :     / 5 hearts

The material and the back image brought the ratings down by one heart~ I felt like that the material was a little thin, it would only be suitable for spring and autumn as it is not thick enough for winter. I also felt like that the hearts queen image at the back was out of place. What I mean by this is that it isn't exactly in the middle as shown in the stock photos, it is smaller and it is placed higher up as well.

Despite these two little things, I really like the overall design of this jacket. I like how there are heart elbow patches which adds another level of cuteness to the jacket. Even though the material of this jacket is thin, it feels surprisingly soft~ Maybe it isn't designed for the winter. This jacket also fits me rather nicely. 

image

Thank you for reading the review up to this point. Also, a huge thank you to Aiseu for sending me this adorable Spade Queen Varsity Jacket. Don't forget that entering the discount code "doriimer" will give you a 5% off your purchase! I hope that everyone's 2015 is off to a wonderful start. Don't worry, only around 300 days till Christmas again. You will make it! We will be fighting along side of you~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe