Floraldays Review (January, 2015)

Wednesday, January 21, 2015


Hello you fluffy human being .。;・+ヾ(♥◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ゚:。・+

Today, I will be writing a review for Floraldays. This is my first time reviewing something from this store hehe; it will be the Catchu Wink Tony Tint. This store offers free shipping world wide! My favourite collection from this store would be their beauty products' collection. They have a brand of facial masks that are really popular in China right now : My beauty diary facial masks~ They have the strawberry yoghurt one and the white rose one hehe.

 I also have a discount code for you all : daisy for a 5% off your purchase~

Note : Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is based entirely in my honest opinions.




This package was sent on December 28th, 2014. I have talked to Angel throughout this process and she has been really lovely and patient to all my little questions. Angel said that this package should come by the end of January, 2015. Fortunately, I received this package earlier than that hehe. I found this package in my mail box on January 6th, 2015. It took only 9 days for this package to arrive! I was pretty shocked at how speedy the shipping was //gasps//


The way this package was wrapped and put together reminded me of a store that I recently have bought items from. And yes, it is Beautynetkorea. I found this store through Kylie (Uyuro)'s her online Asian beauty stores' recommendation blog post. There were two samples that came along with the package. I guess that Floraldays is a wholesale store for Beautynetkorea(?)

image


 Catchu Wink Tony Tint - $8.99 + free shipping
This one is #2 - red.

The lip tint came wrapped tightly in a thick layer of bubble wrap. However, the lip tint leaked a little onto the bubble wrap. I guess the lid must've been loose as I couldn't find any holes or cracks on the lip tint bottle.


The kitty cap of this lip tint makes it look super adorable. This lip tint belongs to the Tony Moly family. For those who haven't heard of Tony Moly, it is another popular Korean make-up brand, quite similar Etude House. Because it is rather cheap and it is a trusted make-up brand, it is loved by many Asian teenagers~ Some of its "famous" items include, lip tints, Petite Bunny Gloss Bars, Tomatox Magic Massage Packs, Pocket Money Moist Mist.



As you can see from the pictures, this lip tint is in two bits. The bottle is where the tint is stored and you apply it onto your lips with this little brush. It is basically applying water colour to your lips. For those who are not sure how to use lip tints, remember to search it up in google~ Or, if you have seen Love From Another Star, the main girl tends to wear lip tint a lot hehe. Ahjumma from Birth of A Beauty also wears lip tint often.

image




 Pluses : 
It has a really adorable kitty cap.
It is still quite cheap, considering it is free shipping.
The colour is really pretty.

 Minuses : 
The lip tint dries rather fast on your lips.
It is hard to wipe of with just a wet towel, you will need proper make up remover.
It makes your lips quite dry afterwards.

image

 Shipping + packaging :      / 5 hearts

 Communication + customer service :      / 5 hearts

  Colour      / 5 hearts

 Overall ratings :      / 5 hearts

Because this product is from Beautynetkorea as well, it is actually cheaper to get it from there than buying it from Floraldays. This lip tint can turn your lips quite red if you apply a lot on. It also dries out fairly fast. Because of this, you will need to smudge it out really fast if you want to achieve those gradient lip tint looks. 

I thought that the shipping was extraordinarily fast, considering that it is free shipping world wide. Unfortunately, there was no tracking number~ I like how the lip tint itself was wrapped in bubble wrap even though it isn't super delicate hehe. However, this didn't prevent it from leaking. Because my lips are naturally in a darker shade, it was more difficult for the red to show through. 

image

Thank you for reading the review up to this point. Also, a huge thank you to Floraldays for sending me the Catchu Wink Tony Tint in red. Don't forget that this store offers free shipping worldwide! I hope that everyone's 2015 is off to a wonderful start. Don't worry, only around 300 days till Christmas again. You will make it! We will be fighting along side of you~





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. wow I've been wanting to buy this for a while now and it looks so nice on you ^w^ I think I may buy it now haha ~

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe