Stylemoi Review (Pt.3 - January, 2015)

Monday, January 12, 2015


Hello you fluffy human being .。;・+ヾ(♥◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ゚:。・+  

 Today, I will be writing a review for Stylemoi on the beautiful Retro Ring SetStylemoi  is an unique, online clothing store with a huge collection of different styles such as such as street style essentialssnuggle up in cool sweatersparty like it's 3012 and much more! Not only is this, they offer free shipping worldwide~ Something different about this store is that they have a special page full with different blogger's co-ordinations with their items.

Note : Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is based entirely in my honest opinions.



For this package, I received its order placement email on December 23rd, 2014. I later on received its shipment email on December 27th, 4 days later~ Stylemoi also kindly provided me with a tracking number which I found extremely useful during the later stages of this package's shipping. This little box of wonders finally arrived at my door step on January 6th, 2015. The shipping only took 10 days! I reckon it is really speedy considering that it is free shipping + tracking number hehe.

The items arrived within a solid plastic box. My favourite part of this is how the box has a Stylemoi logo and the word "Thanks" on it. I think it is really sweet and thoughtful of them. Not only is this, it makes this package look more unique and different from the other packages I have received.


The items were wrapped in sealed plastic bags; each of them have their own bar-code and name stuck onto the bags. The jewellery was placed within a little bubble-wrapped pouch; the bubble wrap ensured another, stronger layer of protection. There was also a receipt-like paper that come along with the items. I was a little surprised to see all of these items fitted into such a small box.

The items are : Retro Ring Set (placed inside the white bubble-wrapped bag), Cross-strap Lace Jumpsuit (placed in the plastic bag behind the ring set), Draw String Trench Coat (the last one of the pile).

image


I fell in love with the details of these rings. Each ring is not only beautifully made, they are also different and unique from one and another. For example, one has a big pearl with golden bumps that decorated the body of the ring, one has a twisted, braided-like body with a smaller pearl and another with many delicate pearls framed with a floral-like pattern.

image


//feeling my instax photos//

It is rather hard for me to find rings that fit around my fingers because I have really skinny fingers sighh. I really adore those with a little more meat on their hands, their hands feel so much fluffier, softer. I bet you that whoever has the pleasure to hold their hand will fall in love with the feeling of touching their hand.

image





 Retro Ring Set - $7.99 + free shipping
Measurements can be found in the stock photos.

These rings give off a really vintage vibe from its golden colour. It reminds me of rings in fairly tales as each ring have really stunning details. These rings are also quite romantic because well, I see pearls as something romantic haha. These rings would be lovely with a simple white dress on a little date with someone you love~
image

 Shipping + packaging :      / 5 hearts

 Communication + customer service :      / 5 hearts

  Comfortability + quality     / 5 hearts

 Overall ratings :      / 5 hearts

I don't really think that these rings are made from beaten shank as they feel a little bit like plastic? If they are actually shank, they would have a cooler and heavier feeling I guess. However, each of these rings are beautifully done with extremely gorgeous details. I am a little sad because not all of the rings fit my fingers perfectly //once again, being really picky about things that are near perfection// 

image

Thank you for reading the review up to this point. Also, a huge thank you to Stylemoi for sending me this elegant Retro Ring Set. Don't forget that this store offers free shipping worldwide! I hope that everyone's 2015 is off to a wonderful start. Don't worry, only around 300 days till Christmas again. You will make it! We will be fighting along side of you~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe