Keutokki Review (January, 2015)

Saturday, January 10, 2015


Hello you fluffy human being .。;・+ヾ(♥◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ゚:。・+

Today, I will be reviewing the Spade Sweatshirt from KeutokkiKeutokki is a really adorable online store with really affordable prices and they offer free shipping world wide. My favourite thing about this store would be its really simple. but yet beautiful floral layout; it is extremely easy to access and find your way around. This store also have a really adorable collection of stationery (which is also my favourite collection)!

 I also have a discount code for you all : doriimer for a 12% off your purchase~

Note : Even though this is a sponsored review, this review is based entirely in my honest opinions.






Keutokki have kindly sent this to me around the middle of December, before Christmas last year. They have told me that it should take around 2 to 5 weeks for the package to arrive; it is quite understandable as it is free shipping~ I finally received this sweatshirt on January 6th, 2015. This package was sent on December 19th, it took this package around 2 and a half weeks to arrive. To be specific, the shipping took 18 days hehe.

This sweatshirt is placed inside a sealed plastic bag for an extra layer of protection. The sweatshirt arrived in no harm or damage, rip-free~

image


I am happy to say that, this sweatshirt resembles the one in the stock photos quite well; they look almost identical~ The fabric of this sweatshirt is really soft and extremely pleasing to touch. It is made from cotton blends yay. I like cotton a lot, it reminds me of clouds. However, the material is a little thinner than I expected. I really like the small queen of spade picture on the front of the sweatshirt, it helps to link the whole sweatshirt together hehe.

  1. Close up to the collar
  2. Close up to the queen of spade picture


The back of this sweatshirt is a bigger picture of queen of spade~ I am going to be quite picky here, I realised that the back image isn't as big as the one shown in the stock photos. However, the colouring of the queen is really neatly done and the colours are beautiful. For those who love elbow patches, this sweatshirt also have two spades on the elbows yayy.

  1. Close up to the back image
  2. Close up to the spade elbow patch
image






 Spade Sweatshirt - $15.00USD + free shipping
Measurements : length - 58cm, sleeve - 57cm, bust - 93cm

I decided to pair this sweatshirt with a plain black tennis skirt~ I think that black and white is the classic colour combo, nothing can go wrong when these two are together, most of the time. I actually think this sweatshirt would make a great back to school piece (that's why the last picture is with a bag hehe). If you feel like that it is too plain with just the tennis skirt, you could add in a fluffy knitted scarf for a bit more texture. I wore a read scarf as it added a pop of colour. Because this pleated skirt have a sporty vibe, you could wear this outfit with sneakers or converse shoes.

image

 Shipping + packaging :      / 5 hearts

 Communication + customer service :      / 5 hearts

  Comfortability + quality      / 5 hearts

 Overall ratings :      / 5 hearts

I really like this sweatshirt hehe. It is different and unique from the other sweatshirts I have seen before. It is also quite eye-catching with the really big queen of spades image at the back. Despite the sweatshirt is a bit thinner than I expected, the cotton material is super soft and extremely pleasing to touch. I also really like the elbow patches of this sweatshirt, it adds in another level of cuteness and helps to link the back and the front of the sweatshirt together.

I think that this sweater is a must buy for those who are a fan of sweatshirts as it has a great price and great quality. The shipping is also quite fast for free shipping word wide! You only need to pay an extra $3.00 for a tracked package (with tracking number).

image

Thank you for reading the review up to this point. Also, a huge thank you to Keutokki for sending me this really unique Spade Sweatshirt. Don't forget that this store offers free shipping worldwide! I hope that everyone's 2015 is off to a wonderful start. Don't worry, only around 300 days till Christmas again. You will make it! We will be fighting along side of you~


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe